OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i feel like 90% of people looking for MC racers are looking for a 10-10.5. i'm willing to pay up to $300 for a pair but still can't even find a pair that......
mean.gif
cheap
Honestly, I would hold out....just do your HW and you will find one retail or close to it. 

i feel like 90% of people looking for MC racers are looking for a 10-10.5. i'm willing to pay up to $300 for a pair but still can't even find a pair that...... :smh: cheap

Honestly, I would hold out....just do your HW and you will find one retail or close to it. 

thanks man. the worst part is that i got hookups that i try offering dudes for them but people won't value an industry connection > making a quick buck

Nice, thanks alot :nthat: .

You didnt hop on that MC racer restock?
I saw the Flight Club post as I was leaving work so I grabbed those, but that was the last time I checked the thread that day. I went straight out to the bar after work and didn't check NT until the next day so I missed out on the NDC phone restock :smh:. MD looked out and grabbed a pair for me though. My emotions went from devastated to extremely elated in a matter of minutes :lol: :lol:. Can't thank that man enough.

Btw, who you got working on the inside to find out about these silent phone order MC Racer restocks? That was the 2nd one you uncovered in as many months right? :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
I went straight out to the bar after work and didn't check NT until the next day so I missed out
mean.gif
. MD looked out and grabbed a pair for me though. My emotions went from devastated to extremely elated in a matter of minutes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Can't thank that man enough.

Btw, who you got working on the inside to find out about these silent phone order MC Racer restocks?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
lol. So your that dude that MD grabbed the 10 for...nice...

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I truly hate making this request but it's for my brother (ie, blood) - he asked me for the white trainers for his birthday. He's an 8.5. I offered to give him mine but they are semi-beat and he looked disappointed. Anyway, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Not sure how I can reciprocate but I'm in Philly Nd I certainly will try!! Actually, Ubiq just released their dope collab with asics, I'd def make a run over there if that were of any interest. Thanks guys.

Just giving this one final shot before I tell my bro I tried but failed. Thanks fellas.

just ordered my first pair of flyknits (trainers) in the volt and grey colorway. doing a cross country road trip and wanted something I could wear that was comfy. luckily NDC had a size 5 haha. if anyone was looking for small sizes, NDC has some available and a few are on clearance. got mine for $110 shipped.

not sure if it has been posted yet or not but the Orlando Nike Premium Outlets has a FSR of the MC Flyknit Trainer. They are in the womens section for some reason but they do have large sizes in mens. The price is $119

I just called and they told me its for the pink/grey ones.. Not the MC.

man, some of these outlets have some shady employees (as many of us are aware). Trying to track down a pair of sail/volts and finally find a pair on Friday and they say they don't take phone orders fri-sun...okay. call back today, they have one left they locate it , I tell them I want to place a phone order and they say they only do phone orders from 6-9 PM. I ask him what time it is there and he hits me with "I don't know" :smh:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip guys. Just placed an order for a 9.5 black/white racer at the Portland MLK outlet, and found my
elusive size 9 pair from the Florida outlet. :smokin

Man I called all those places yesterday and told they told me they had none left. Smh lmk if ur willing to part ways with the 9, or 9.5

man, some of these outlets have some shady employees (as many of us are aware). Trying to track down a pair of sail/volts and finally find a pair on Friday and they say they don't take phone orders fri-sun...okay. call back today, they have one left they locate it , I tell them I want to place a phone order and they say they only do phone orders from 6-9 PM. I ask him what time it is there and he hits me with "I don't know"
mean.gif
They really are man, but fortunately for me I've been lucky when calling outlets and asking for my item. Just don't give up man. You're hard work will eventually pay off.

thats why i always ask for multiple stores that have my shoe in stock, because some employees are straight up bums.

man, some of these outlets have some shady employees (as many of us are aware). Trying to track down a pair of sail/volts and finally find a pair on Friday and they say they don't take phone orders fri-sun...okay. call back today, they have one left they locate it , I tell them I want to place a phone order and they say they only do phone orders from 6-9 PM. I ask him what time it is there and he hits me with "I don't know"
mean.gif
I would call back and ask for a manager.
wink.gif

just ordered my first pair of flyknits (trainers) in the volt and grey colorway. doing a cross country road trip and wanted something I could wear that was comfy. luckily NDC had a size 5 haha. if anyone was looking for small sizes, NDC has some available and a few are on clearance. got mine for $110 shipped.

Did you use the BEFAST code for an additional 20%off?

Back
Top Bottom