OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Get my first pair of Flyknits tomorrow (Red racers) so psyched
roll.gif

going to check out the nike factory store at tanger outlets in long island today. if anyone has been there recently and they have nothing good please let me know!
do not go, nothing good there

ur talking about deer park or oceanside?

Longshot for these, but did you see any black/white trainers?? Hahah...

Yeah man, they're all over the place here!..... But they're on peoples feet. Hong Kong is extremely "trendy" especially when it comes to shoes. I haven't had any trouble getting the flyknits. They usually sit on shelves for a while. The multicolor trainers were on the shelves for a couple months after the release. Once the initial batch is gone, the stores never restock. Most people here buy the inflated eBay prices because they can afford to dish out $300 or $400 for the hot shoes. So sorry, no trainers available.

Those grey/blue lunar 1s were my first pair of flyknits i bought, although i had liked the design of the racers and trainers cuz of the Olympics...just didn't have the money to spend on them and i had preferred the lunar sole

Hi guys, I just stopped by a nike store in Hong Kong and they have the "Oreo" (I hate that stupid name) racers in stock for $155. I could mail them to you guys if anybody is interested. It would probably cost at least $20 to mail them to the states. They seemed to have almost all sizes.
Sent you a pm!

Originally Posted by dangsdunks7  

Worn several pair of flyknits with my APCs, haven't had an issue.
is this before or after you washed your APCs? and have you worn them with lighter colored flyknits? like the black/white racers or one with white flyknit? thanks in advance! 

is this before or after you washed your APCs? and have you worn them with lighter colored flyknits? like the black/white racers or one with white flyknit? thanks in advance! 
I've never washed them,  i've worn them with black/white, oreos, mc, volts, and neo racers.

Back
Top Bottom