OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This was the response I go twhne I asked if they would restock the Volt FK Trainers

Jessica: I checked into this and found that these shoes are still active, meaning that they should restock on Nikestore.com. We do not carry restock dates, so I would recommend checking the site periodically for the restock.

Seeing all these Olympians wearing makes me wwant them more.

Last edited:
anyone else notice that there were two(2) total htm racers and ten(10) total htm trainers released? the exact same as the general release: two racers, ten trainers. i just noticed that with the last picture post...
eek.gif
wow! Didn't notice that. Nice eye.

Boss-
My second and third release HTM Trainers both have "Nike Lunar Flyknit HTM NRG" on the box with identical model numbers 535089 with different color codes (obviously). I unfortunately do not have a pair of the Racers to confirm that the model numbers match that with the GR.
Interesting... The HTM racers model number should be the same as the GR racers. (526628)
This is the info for the total orange htms:

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER NRG

535173 800

Last edited:
So I just experienced my first run with my flyknit racers finally(size 10.5 for those keeping track at home) and my foot had a lot of movement & I have a blister forming after 3.5 miles. Perfect comfort on the sides(the size 10 in comparison was tight on the sides but fine length-wise).

Considering running in the 10s now to see the difference after finding out I have 30 days to return them worn/unworn to NDC. After all that...funny lol...just funny

So I just experienced my first run with my flyknit racers finally(size 10.5 for those keeping track at home) and my foot had a lot of movement & I have a blister forming after 3.5 miles. Perfect comfort on the sides(the size 10 in comparison was tight on the sides but fine length-wise).
Considering running in the 10s now to see the difference after finding out I have 30 days to return them worn/unworn to NDC. After all that...funny lol...just funny

I would go with the 10, thats how the 9.5 felt for me but I sized down to a 9. The sides strecthed a little bit enough to where they feel perfect! was there heel slippage at al?

I would go with the 10, thats how the 9.5 felt for me but I sized down to a 9. The sides strecthed a little bit enough to where they feel perfect! was there heel slippage at al?

I didn't notice any heel slippage but I wasn't really thinking about it while I felt my foot sliding around in the front & the blister forming. I'll break out the 10 tomorrow & see how that goes, I won't run again until Saturday morning though in this 5k I'm doing.

I know there was some heel slippage in the 10.5 trainer when I tried them on last night but I haven't run in those yet. I'll try to bust those out saturday afternoon so I can make my returns Sunday or something, I'm sitting on 8 pairs right now between 9.5 - 10.5 racers/trainers lol

I didn't notice any heel slippage but I wasn't really thinking about it while I felt my foot sliding around in the front & the blister forming. I'll break out the 10 tomorrow & see how that goes, I won't run again until Saturday morning though in this 5k I'm doing.
I know there was some heel slippage in the 10.5 trainer when I tried them on last night but I haven't run in those yet. I'll try to bust those out saturday afternoon so I can make my returns Sunday or something, I'm sitting on 8 pairs right now between 9.5 - 10.5 racers/trainers lol

8 pairs?!? Are they the same pair and are you just trying them out to get the best fit?

They finally came in...

IG Pic

For any sizing questions, I'm a 9 in all Nikes, but I went with all the recommendations here and went with a 8.5. The toe box is perfect, but the width close to the toe was a little snug. I think with one wear they will stretch, but I'd rather have them a little snug than too long. 

These are AMAZING. A lot better than I expected. I might try and grab a red trainer if I can come across a pair.

I had the same problem with mine.  I am a 10.5 in all nikes.  The first run I did in mine was a 6 miler.  About half way through my run I noticed I was getting a blister on my left heel.  Ran a 4 mile easy run the next day, and only the left shoe was bothering my heel again.  The third day I had a 10k and by the time I finished, both my heels were blistered and bleeding.  I had to take 2 days off from running, which was horrible, since I run 7 days a week and had only taken 4 previous days off all year.  I have wide feet in the front, and the front fits perfect.  The heels have too much room in these for me.  I think if I sized down, the front and sides would be too tight.  BTW, I ran all my runs with socks and I still had heel slippage.

I love my neon trainers but very disappointed after my left shoe started squeaking. Anyone have this problem? I'm returning mines if I can find another pair.

Anyone know what the actual components of the midsole on the flyknit trainers...is its just all phylite or is there a bit of lunarlon (colored foam stretching into the forefoot), also?

8 pairs?!? Are they the same pair and are you just trying them out to get the best fit?

I have 4 total colors now, a 9.5/10/10.5 blue glow/blue tint/black trainer, 10/10.5 total orange/blue tint/white trainer, 10.5 university red/white/black trainer, and a 10/10.5 volt racer. I got the 10s & the 9.5 on RD when the consensus was to go .5/1 full size down.

When I got them the 10s weren't all that wide. I wear a 10.5 in most Nike runners so I thought I needed the 10.5s(one of those things when I found the 10.5, if I didn't get the 10.5 but that ended up being the size I need I would be pissed at myself). Thing is there was no place around that had any pairs in stock besides the orange racers about 90 minutes away so I couldn't just try them on, and even if I made the drive I couldn't get te colors I wanted so I placed the orders while my colors/sizes were available.

Now a new problem though, if they're going to expand on me like this I may go with the 10s & let them break in...I ordered te 10.5s from NTNY though & I'm nowhere near NTNY so I'll have to do some checking to make sure I can return to my local outlet or something(or back to NTNY) but I have to test the 10s out now.

This shoe has been a real tease so far for me

I had the same problem with mine.  I am a 10.5 in all nikes.  The first run I did in mine was a 6 miler.  About half way through my run I noticed I was getting a blister on my left heel.  Ran a 4 mile easy run the next day, and only the left shoe was bothering my heel again.  The third day I had a 10k and by the time I finished, both my heels were blistered and bleeding.  I had to take 2 days off from running, which was horrible, since I run 7 days a week and had only taken 4 previous days off all year.  I have wide feet in the front, and the front fits perfect.  The heels have too much room in these for me.  I think if I sized down, the front and sides would be too tight.  BTW, I ran all my runs with socks and I still had heel slippage.

See my heels were ok but my forefoot had the sliding around. I didn't get the blister until starting my 3rd mile, I wanted to do 4.5 but I had to leave good enough alone since I'm doing this 5K Saturday morning. The run was to break the shoes in so they were kinda ready but now I'm having 2nd thoughts on using them(although even with not prepping the way I would've liked this week I still ran my best 3 mile time since I hurt my ankle with the sliding/blister pain).

I really think now the 10.5 is ok casually for width but the 10s may the better overall fit once you break them in? That or I'm just not meant to be flyknitting it up.

I have 4 total colors now, a 9.5/10/10.5 blue glow/blue tint/black trainer, 10/10.5 total orange/blue tint/white trainer, 10.5 university red/white/black trainer, and a 10/10.5 volt racer. I got the 10s & the 9.5 on RD when the consensus was to go .5/1 full size down.
When I got them the 10s weren't all that wide. I wear a 10.5 in most Nike runners so I thought I needed the 10.5s(one of those things when I found the 10.5, if I didn't get the 10.5 but that ended up being the size I need I would be pissed at myself). Thing is there was no place around that had any pairs in stock besides the orange racers about 90 minutes away so I couldn't just try them on, and even if I made the drive I couldn't get te colors I wanted so I placed the orders while my colors/sizes were available.
Now a new problem though, if they're going to expand on me like this I may go with the 10s & let them break in...I ordered te 10.5s from NTNY though & I'm nowhere near NTNY so I'll have to do some checking to make sure I can return to my local outlet or something(or back to NTNY) but I have to test the 10s out now.
This shoe has been a real tease so far for me

Ahh I gotcha, well if you still have the receipt for the ntny pair you should be able to return them to an outlet with no problem but if you don't and you try to return it it'll probably ring up $0.00 and they won't be able to return it. I work at an outlet and that's how they typically do it.

came in yesterday! shout out to the NTer eddiechun for the hook up on these, he is 100% legit and a pleasure to deal with...

unfortunately ijapino decided he WASNT helping the community though, its to bad that mods cant use common sense and discretion in their random bouts of censorship. instead they just allow a few bad seeds to ruin it for the rest of the community. anyways thats the end of my rant for now, on to the pics...

***After some recent additions thanks to Urban Waste and Boss Tycoon, I decided to repost this in an amended form***

A different picture of the Free-Soled Flyknit was posted. The photo you posted is by far the best one.
After looking at the Flyknit Collective pictures again, I noticed that there is another upper and sole that I had not seen in the previous times I viewed the photo's. So far the releases to the public have been:
Flyknit Trainer - Lunar Sole (HTM)
Flyknit Trainer - Trainer Sole
Flyknit Racer
The other flyknit shoes that we know of but have not see a release are:
Flyknit Trainer Chukka with Lunar Racer sole

The really thin, porous mid with lunar sole

And the Flyknit with the Free sole

Which at first I thought was just a Flyknit Trainer upper with a free sole, but upon further inspection, it is a completely different upper.
Look at the toebox of the white/black stripe upper and compare it to the toe box of the Flyknit Trainer. They are different

There is also another Flyknit shoe with a completely different sole: The orange shoe which looks like an alternate Racer with a Lunar ribbed-type sole. Almost as if the sole is a combination of the current Racer sole and the Lunar sole

So it looks like we have more Flyknit technology to possibly look forward to.
Here is a recap of the models we have seen so far:
Released:
Flyknit Racer
Upcoming Release:
Flyknit Lunar Chukka
Flyknit Lunar 1 (LG4 sole)
Unknown:
Flyknit really thin, porous mid with lunar sole
Flyknit Free
Flyknit Alternate Racer

***UPDATE***
Now after seeing the photo posted by Boss Tycoon, I see that their are two different thin porous uppers:
The back round shoe is the Flyknit Racer really thin, porous mid with lunar sole
The fore ground shoe is the Flyknit Trainer really thin, porous low with lunar sole

Also, thanks to Urban Waste, we have seen the Flyknit Racer with lunar sole

Then there are two more versions of the Trainer upper:

The block toebox (making up a name)

And the open toebox (making up a name)

So here is the new recap of models:
Released:
Flyknit Racer

Upcoming Release:
Flyknit Lunar Chukka
Flyknit Lunar 1 (LG4 sole)

Unknown:
Flyknit Racer really thin, porous mid with lunar sole
Flyknit Trainer really thin, porous low with lunar sole
Flyknit Free
Flyknit Alternate Racer
Flyknit Trainer Block Toebox
Flyknit Trainer Open Toebox

Last edited:
Just curious. Are these limited? The only store I know in my area that caries them is Niketown SF. Please let me know. Thanks guys.

Back
Top Bottom