OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone else got there orders from the las restock on NDC? just curious if anyone received padded pairs?

I really want another pair of black/whites but only want the non padded pair I have the padded ones but prefer non-padded

Th
How much on there. Thinking bout copping black grey from finish line today

The black/gray racers? $136.95 after you sign up for VIP. You get 10% off and free shipping on all purchases and they also send you extra coupons for and additional 10% off. Great store and awesome customer service! Theres also one down the street from me and the employees are great ppl

wow... ndc still has fsr on the black/white trainers. this keeps me hopeful that the supposed volt restock later this year will be somewhat easy to purchase
smile.gif
i've put 10 miles on my racers and they are by far, the best running shoe i've used. i need to stock up on these.
3-4 pages late on the FSR

3-4 pages late on the FSR

Key word is STILL. You say you are 38 (prolly oldest dude in this thread) but you act like your 15 callin out people on their posts. Keep this thread clean and talk about the shoes. If you want to argue with people try any other thread on this site, this one actually has helpful and courteous member contributions.

Has anyone else got there orders from the las restock on NDC? just curious if anyone received padded pairs?

I really want another pair of black/whites but only want the non padded pair I have the padded ones but prefer non-padded

why do u prefer the non padded version?

most people complain about the lack of padding because of heel blisters and such

most people complain about the lack of padding because of heel blisters and such

I've never had that problem running in mine I wear quarter cut socks when running or working out so it doesn't effect me. The non padded ones feel better to me and 3 of 4 pairs I have do not have padding I guess I might just be used to it.

I was wondering the same thing. I'd like my black trainers coming from NDC to be padded minus the ribbon laces (which I already ordered replacement laces). I have the OG trainers and I have to admit that there is heel slip when running. I guess aesthetically, the non-padding looks better.

I like the padding on my whites and blacks but the original laces look soooo much better than the ribbon zip tie laces.

Flyknit Friday at work when all of a sudden my order from Wiggle.com gets dropped off at my desk.

Thanks NT Fam for helping us FK addicts track these down.

finally got shipped after ordering two pairs tuesday morning

should be here next tuesday

i hate waiting but still excited

Flyknit Friday at work when all of a sudden my order from Wiggle.com gets dropped off at my desk.

When did you order? I'm still waiting on mine and I ordered on 05/09/13.

thought mine would come in today as well.  i'm in LA, CA.  

was it delivered by USPS, Fedex, or UPS?  i'm hoping it's not stuck at customs 
sick.gif

all these arrived this week. and got 2 pairs of volt/black coming in next week from NDC. couldn't believe how late i started collecting flyknit and got most for under retail!! probably gonna let go of my orange, green, and extra pair of volt though. shame i can't keep all of them since i want the chukka's also. let me know if anyone needs those 3 color in size 8.

Just got these in from a shady ebayer on the cheap.  Black laces or volt?  I'm thinking black (I've put black in my white trainers too.  1000x better)  

(sorry for the whitewash)

Back
Top Bottom