OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Guys,
I need your advice. On 3. September I bought Flyknit Racers on ebay for 139$ from seller located in Oregon. I got the information that parcel been shipped on 6. September, seller promised to send me tracking number same day. Unfortunately, she didn't. Moreover, she is ignoring my emails with request for tracking. On the same way she posts on Fb, puts new things on ebay and she also left feedback for other people. I asked her to be honest with me and to send me finally info about packet. I also opened dispute over ebay and PayPal. No answers as well. What do You guys think? Am I impatient? Situation
annoys me as hell! Is it regular on ebay to ignore your International buyers? (I am located in Europe). I really want the shoes badly! It seems to me that she didn't dispatch them and now only playing with me. If i will wait another days I will be not able to cop at all!

What should I do? simply wait or try to get refund and buy somewhere else from trusted seller?

Last edited:
was the purchase completed through ebay? If so you should be protected. However, they say allow 2 weeks before opening a dispute on domestic sales, so perhaps this is extended with an international sale. Is it possible the shoes are being held at your country's customs department? I am not defending the seller as communication is critical for online sales, especially international. Either way good luck and feel confident you will recover your money if she continues to ignore attempts at communicating from both Ebay and Paypal

Last edited:
Guys,
I need your advice. On 3. September I bought Flyknit Racers on ebay for 139$ from seller located in Oregon. I got the information that parcel been shipped on 6. September, seller promised to send me tracking number same day. Unfortunately, she didn't. Moreover, she is ignoring my emails with request for tracking. On the same way she posts on Fb, puts new things on ebay and she also left feedback for other people. I asked her to be honest with me and to send me finally info about packet. I also opened dispute over ebay and PayPal. No answers as well. What do You guys think? Am I impatient? Situation
annoys me as hell! Is it regular on ebay to ignore your International buyers? (I am located in Europe). I really want the shoes badly! It seems to me that she didn't dispatch them and now only playing with me. If i will wait another days I will be not able to cop at all!

What should I do? simply wait or try to get refund and buy somewhere else from trusted seller?
First of all this isn't ebaytalk.com. You already asked about this a page or 2 ago and nobody replied. For good reason...this isn't the place to discuss this.

Anyways...I would get my refund through ebay and buy them elsewhere.

Bought them on ebay and received an invoice - I paid using PayPal. The thing is that she is not responding, despite her being online and active. I don't understand why she wouldn't give me tracking number If she has posted?! Damn that's weird - someone is clearly playing with me. I tried to call her - number given on invoice belongs to her last employer. Couldn't find hers number on the internet. I failed to reach her by other means. If there is someone from Hillsboro / Portland pls help! Thanks

Bought them on ebay and received an invoice - I paid using PayPal. The thing is that she is not responding, despite her being online and active. I don't understand why she wouldn't give me tracking number If she has posted?! Damn that's weird - someone is clearly playing with me. I tried to call her - number given on invoice belongs to her last employer. Couldn't find hers number on the internet. I failed to reach her by other means. If there is someone from Hillsboro / Portland pls help! Thanks

Bro, calm down. Trying to find her number online? Sheesh.

If you opened a dispute on PayPal and eBay, you will get your refund.

Just get your money back and keep it moving.

Yes, I posted here, because there was a link to her listing couple pages earlier. She had other sizes, and I thought someone copped as well.
Refund is one thing but I need to get size 7 or 7,5 not in a rape price. If someone could help please pm me! I need to get them shipped to Chicago, I will handle overseas shipping by myself.

Anyone have MC flyknit racers in an 11 DS that will size swap me for a 10.5DS Ill cover shipping both ways.

wait you want someone to drive up to her house and demand your ****?

Bruh go cry to ebay customer support this isnt the place. 

recent pick-up

South bay heads looking for volt racers: running revolution in Campbell has a size 9.5 and 10.5 in stock for retail price. Not sure if they do phone orders.

Road Runner Sports has the new "blue" and "orange/black" Flyknit Racers for pre-order (ships October 7, 2013). New VIPS can get them for $121.95+ sales tax if applicable with code

"CX13C262"

http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/NIK1505/
Guessing you didn't visit the thread on the day RRS put them up for pre-sale. It was maybe 3 pages of people talking about this (and the discount code).

Last edited:
Shoutout to the homie *************526 for hooking up with the black Trainers for $90. They came padded, though.

Here's my humble collection. I've had the volts since last August (shout out to sleep *** Austin when it comes to shoes) and I added the other two in the last month lol.

Man, I wish I had them.
well, the day i bought it was the first day of the grand release in hong kong, only one shop is selling it

i was allowed only to choose from volt racer and sequoia...

it is too hard to pick the right choice, by that time i feel like volt is too high profile for me

but i feel like volt should be the right one afterwords, you know that feeling :frown:

i didnt blame the shoes but i then seldom wear them....

well, the day i bought it was the first day of the grand release in hong kong, only one shop is selling it
i was allowed only to choose from volt racer and sequoia...
it is too hard to pick the right choice, by that time i feel like volt is too high profile for me
but i feel like volt should be the right one afterwords, you know that feeling :frown:
i didnt blame the shoes but i then seldom wear them....

what's the significance of the sequoia's. I find them very average looking, but there are those who love the hell out of them. were they limited or something?

what's the significance of the sequoia's. I find them very average looking, but there are those who love the hell out of them. were they limited or something?
Not limited. Just an original (first wave) CW that a lot of Flyknit purists love because its simplicity I suppose. I'm indifferent about them just because they're actually not black. I've seen them on feet during the day and you notice the dark shade of green. Turns me off from them personally.

Back
Top Bottom