OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
don't worry once you open your mouth to the shorties; purple kicks are the least of your worries

HAHAHAHA DEAD!! Excellent response! I know the purple shades are a but more on the feminine side but come on man don't be that disrespectful. Plus if you are repping XO, you wouldn't have a care in the world about what others think and he just got a pair if purple ewings sooo yeahhh

Last edited:

Purple is a gay color. I live in a major city... running on the weekends = meeting athletic shorties.
pimp.gif
 Not trying to jeopardize that by setting off all kinds of false gaydars from here to Tokyo because I got some kicks on sale. 
laugh.gif
you listen to drake, yet you talking about throwing off gay vibes to "shorties"

Purple is a gay color. I live in a major city... running on the weekends = meeting athletic shorties.
pimp.gif
 Not trying to jeopardize that by setting off all kinds of false gaydars from here to Tokyo because I got some kicks on sale. 
laugh.gif
smh

Dude asked for advice if he should wear purple shoes. Someone offered advice that he thought they looked like something a homosexual would wear.

That's it.

Dude asked for advice if he should wear purple shoes. Someone offered advice that he thought they looked like something a homosexual would wear.

That's it.
Actually, it was the same person asking for advice in the first place who later said Purple is a 'gay' color.

Purple is a gay color. I live in a major city... running on the weekends = meeting athletic shorties. :pimp:  Not trying to jeopardize that by setting off all kinds of false gaydars from here to Tokyo because I got some kicks on sale. :lol:

And since we are on the subject:

"Pink is often used as a symbolic color by groups involved in issues important to women, and the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transexual community."

Guess it's inappropriate to wear pink too, even though it can also represent breast cancer awareness. :rolleyes

Last edited:
sooooo much ignorance. stop feeding the fire guys, he's a lost cause.

please get this thread back on track

Actually, it was the same person asking for advice in the first place who later said Purple is a 'gay' color.

Ohh. My bad. Let me resummarize. Drizzy says I'm thinking about buying purple shoes should I? Someone says yes it's ok to wear purple shoes. Then drizzy says no, wearing purple shoes might make you look gay.

Which of course begs the question why ask in the first place

Have people gotten a price reduction from Nike after 14 days?  I know a lot of people were getting them when the black/white trainers went on sale I thought I remembered people saying they got them after 14 days. 

Last edited:
Purple is a gay color. I live in a major city... running on the weekends = meeting athletic shorties. :pimp:  Not trying to jeopardize that by setting off all kinds of false gaydars from here to Tokyo because I got some kicks on sale:lol:

summer-disgusted.gif

Back
Top Bottom