OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

They're a size 10... 
wOw. great price for $225 for sure. congrats again.
nthat.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is the ONLY day in the past few weeks that I haven't done my usual searches for Multicolor Racers. And of course one gets listed for a good price and you scooped em
laugh.gif

Oh well, I've got some Sample Lunar Multis with the Racer/HTM weave being delivered today so that should ease the pain a bit.

Enjoy
smokin.gif
dang man. how did you score these? e-bay? awesome regardless.
nthat.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
This is the ONLY day in the past few weeks that I haven't done my usual searches for Multicolor Racers. And of course one gets listed for a good price and you scooped em
laugh.gif

Oh well, I've got some Sample Lunar Multis with the Racer/HTM weave being delivered today so that should ease the pain a bit.

Enjoy
smokin.gif
I've been searching just about every day for the past 2-4 months! Missed on a couple of listing that went right around the same price I paid today... Glad I finally got them though!  
glasses.gif

When this happened with my chukkas they were delivered like 10 houses down the street. Of course my name and address didn't stop the person who received the shoes from opening the box
eyes.gif

Luckily though a couple of days later they gave the box to the mailman who then redelivered to me.
With my luck, I doubt I'll be seeing my package any time soon. On the bright side, called the awesome reps over at Nike and they helped me track down a pair of black/white racers in my size. Feelin' pretty good about that but still scouring every ebay listing for my MC racers. I also filed a claim with USPS and they told me they'll be calling back by sometime this week. When I went to the post office, the lady told me I couldn't do anything about it, they're crazy if they think I'm just gonna sit here shoe-less.

Shipped via NOT USPS

^^^ I was actually thinking of assigning the "Grey Scale" nickname to the new white/blacks :lol:. Describes em perfectly.

:x :x :x :x This is the ONLY day in the past few weeks that I haven't done my usual searches for Multicolor Racers. And of course one gets listed for a good price and you scooped em :lol: .

Enjoy :smokin .

dang man. how did you score these? e-bay? awesome regardless. :nthat:
Yep eBay. When I get home I'll post some pics in here even though it's not the Lunar thread since I know they'll be appreciated :smokin :smokin.

Last edited:
^^^ I was actually thinking of assigning the "Grey Scale" nickname to the new white/blacks
laugh.gif
. Describes em perfectly.
Yep eBay. When I get home I'll post some pics in here even though it's not the Lunar thread since I know they'll be appreciated
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
post them in the Lunar thread. I'm there too. haha.... and yes, I will appreciate them. and even better if you track down another one, lemme know. LoL

^^^ I was actually thinking of assigning the "Grey Scale" nickname to the new white/blacks :lol: . Describes em perfectly.

Yep eBay. When I get home I'll post some pics in here even though it's not the Lunar thread since I know they'll be appreciated :smokin :smokin .

post them in the Lunar thread. I'm there too. haha.... and yes, I will appreciate them. and even better if you track down another one, lemme know. LoL
:lol: :lol: You got it.

Idk I just dont know if they are legit
Dope Factory is legit.

Fedex tracking has no information for my tracking number on my GS hopefully they come soon.

Anybody know what kind of shipping rrs usually does? I wanna see if I got a good mesh pattern on them.

Everybody gotta drop pics when they get em :nthat:

Last edited:
you gonna have the noobs in here asking if they officially make flyknits for kids now

"But.... It's called GS, you SURE they don't make them for kids?"

Or "Why are you calling them the Grey Scales? They don't have any scales on them" :lol: :lol: :smh:

"They're knitted, so that means no scales... I'm so confused"

"yo you're right. now that i look at it, these shoes look like fish"

Noobs will probably start calling them "Trouts" or "Salmons" thinking they're being original.

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom