OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Looking at some unpadded black/white trainers and I noticed it says "HTM" in black on the insole is this normal? They're definitely legit but I've never seen this before.

post pix?

maybe a sample pair?
These are size 11 though I thought samples didn't come in this size? Its also green inside under the insole and they came with some extra volt laces (these might be extra from the shop though). I also noticed that there are no glue stains on the midsole (unlike every other pair of Flyknits I've bought).

Last edited:

Hmm, they might be samples? Idk. Its also green inside under the insole and they came with some extra volt laces. I also noticed that the bottom seems to be better quality then my padded pair and there are no glue stains on the midsole (unlike every other pair of Flyknits I've bought).
dont they make samples in a certain size only? 

and it should say sample in the inside, correct me if im wrong

edit: perhaps they put the wrong insole and couldnt find the og one? lol idk

Last edited:

They have size 11.5 and up with 20% off at the Nike outlet in Orange, Ca

I want to see the volt laces.  Never seen volt round laces for OG FKs.
They look like Chukka laces (thicker then the black ones).

Anyways I got these from South Sound Running. They have some size 12/13 volt racers on eBay right now with no bids. Maybe they're just sitting at the store? Worth a shot if you're on the hunt.

Last edited:
I'll post the instructions to join the Flyknit Collective shortly.  It will be an e-mail group via google and a way to keep information between members if so desired.
Im guessing all original members will be included...? :nerd:

Any chance we switch from google to another form (facebook or sth?)

So a flyknit is hitting some outlets this weekend, to buy now or use the clearance prices/gift card for something else and wait till it hits the wall?

Some folks here will be getting a few PM from me bout a certain outlet with FKs in stock this weekend.....

@MD177
 ...I didnt forget you my dude...lol

My man flat , no hate , but I ve seen you post against the 'secret' (lol) group , and now trying to make one of your own?

:rofl:

got confused doe...

jk.

Seriously though , everyone complaining about 'THE SECRET GROUP ' is just plain dumb.

-ANYONE CAN SHARE INFORMATION WITH ANYONE THEY WANT
-THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST HELPFUL - INFO SHARING THREADS ON NT
=HYPE IS GETTING GLUED ON TO THOSE SHOES , SO THE MORE THE PEOPLE , THE MORE THE BEASTS
-NO ONE AND I MEAN NOONE SHOULD DICTATE WHAT ANYONE COULD DO WITH THE INFO HE HAS IN HAND . FORM A SECRET FLYKNIT POETRY CLUB , KEEP IT TO HIMSELF TO MAKE A PROFIT , SHARE ON THE PUBLIC DISCUSSION .PLEASE , STOP TELLING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR FREE TIME , INFO , MONEY .

Last edited:
What is the most popular size in here ?

It seems like 8 or 8.5 which is my size are always impossible to find.

9, 9.5 probably also.

Back
Top Bottom