OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Chukkas cost a bomb, not really worth full retail IMO. You can grab 2 racers for the price of 1 chukka. Snag the chukkas later if they go on sale.
The sunset racers are lovely, although I won't wear them either. 

racers are 150 msrp and chukkas are 170, you might want to double check your math.

I've been getting real lucky on CL lately. Picked both of these up from a local CL seller for 240 total (120 each). Both worn once. I'm just anal about worn shoes so I had to clean the bottoms and now they both look brand new...:smokin

Ignore the replacement box for the Volts. Both are size 10.

if those purple racers go up on RRS i'll need to renew my vip membership

made a preorder the other day for a "black/blue" colorway. not sure if these are them.
correct me somebody if I am wrong, but nike colorways are usually upper/accent. If they told you the colorway was black/blue. The shoe should be a somewhat black upper and maybe blue swoosh. 

correct me somebody if I am wrong, but nike colorways are usually upper/accent. If they told you the colorway was black/blue. The shoe should be a somewhat black upper and maybe blue swoosh. 
you're probably right. i have a feeling these purple ones are different. 

I've been getting real lucky on CL lately. Picked both of these up from a local CL seller for 240 total (120 each). Both worn once. I'm just anal about worn shoes so I had to clean the bottoms and now they both look brand new...:smokin

Ignore the replacement box for the Volts. Both are size 10.

Haha damn so u were the one who he was talking to I must have been seconds late but great cop

Back
Top Bottom