OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Of course they're unpadded. They were only ever made unpadded.

Saying u "bought these unpadded trainers" is like saying I just bought white cocaine...

Unnecessary

Lol

yeah man they had 13 pairs up until yesterday I might have taken the last one. was the sneakers good? it basically came out to retail for me with the shipping and NY tax
sick.gif
getting them in tomorrow. ill update you one they come in. 

yeah paid about $155 for them too.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on racers vs trainers in jeans? Trying too channel my focus. More interested om the racer colorways, but I think the trainers look better in pants

I saw pages back that there we're fakes. Is it pretty obvious they are fake? I'm set to buy some racers tomorrow.... Any help if these look okay? Only got pics of the tag and box tag. Sorry if i should move it to the legit check...

I saw pages back that there we're fakes. Is it pretty obvious they are fake? I'm set to buy some racers tomorrow.... Any help if these look okay? Only got pics of the tag and box tag. Sorry if i should move it to the legit check...

I don't think fake racers exist. I seen fake trainers,easy to spot as they aren't really knit.

Fake flyknit racers are usually super obvious. I'm 99% sure those are legit, but more pictures can never hurt.

black/blues
ohwell.gif

in my opinion...last 4 racers (lucids, greyscale, bright crimson and these) were all airballs
Agree. Only general release (non HTM) Racers worth buying IMO

- University Red

- Total Orange

- Dark Grey

- MC

- Greyscale

- Black/White

and maybe the Cheetos

Last edited:
black/blues :\

in my opinion...last 4 racers (lucids, greyscale, bright crimson and these) were all airballs

agreed. saw all them in person and it was an easy pass. grey scales were okay but I passed without a second thought

Blue/black cw looks really close to Neo Torq colors. I dunno since I already have the Chlorines and Neo Torq so buying a 3rd in the blue category might be redundant. LoL

I might wait to see what else will come out with them. Looking forward to seeing the pink'ish ones with the volt'ish toebox. Hope RRS or RW carries them.

Back
Top Bottom