OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I figured it was safer to go down 1/2 a size since they stretch out a little as you wear them. I have a narrow foot though. This may not work if you have a wider foot.

I went tts on my red racers and they're fine, they fit like a glove. On my volts they're 0.5 size up and they're still quite snug. They're designed to fit tight anyway.

If anyone wants a hook up for a ds pair of white trainers for 275 with shipping let me know. I passed on them, size 9.

Wish that was a 10.5. I would jumped on that quick!

Past couple of days.

Tulalip Factory
1 (360) 716-3120
$119.99
(532984-014)

edit: tweet from sneakersteal is conflicting, sub-heading mentions lunar

Last edited:
Can anyone point me in the right direction to purchase flyknit trainer flat laces? Specifically a black one. Not a fan of the round ones mine came in. Thanks

So Just received my first pair of flyknit racers, gotta say the fitting and comfort is way different than the trainers. I went TTS and at first they ran narrow and tight but after I did 3 miles and some lifting at the gym they felt like a glove/socks, smooth as butter. Now just waiting for my black, volt, total orange to come in. (I have wide feet FYI)
Got these at $120

Anyone know where I can find a pair of atomic purples for a decent price? I'm gonna pull the trigger on an eBay pair soon if they're not available anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom