OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What's the color code on the Orange/pink? I'm in Milan, and the Nike store didn't have them. Wanting to call the NY store to get a pair.

Appreciate the help

I need to stay away from this thread man. I was content with just having the purples from the new colorways but seeing those pics 1YoungBlink1 posted above I'm developing an impulsive itch to buy everything.
devil.gif

I'm bvb13 and I have an addiction.

In your opinion, out of all the flyknit released including the 4.0, lunar and Kobe, which shoe is the best Multicolor? Hard to choose one for me

No problem man. $250+ is about the average price for B/W Trainers in common men's sizes on eBay.

Send him an offer of $250 and see what he says. Just let him know that you can give him the money right now so that it's a more tempting offer for him.

Guy won't go below $285 for the price. I obviously want them but that's just too much. Hopefully new trainers will release in the future that will feature simple colors like black, white and or gray. Again appreciate the advice!

I heard they were mistakenly released on NDC but NDC honored the orders. They were supposed to release with the orange/pink color way.

Anyone have any idea when the purple racers will re-release on NDC? I tried talking to a rep but they knew nothing. What was the original release date supposed to be?

Last edited:
In your opinion, out of all the flyknit released including the 4.0, lunar and Kobe, which shoe is the best Multicolor? Hard to choose one for me

Racers definitely. Be ready to pay a pretty penny though. I own the Lunars and Trainers, but I would pounce on the Racers immediately if I could find them for the right price

I just recieved my first pair of racers and I ordered them TTS. Do they fit a little bit tight because of the "sock like fit?" I have narrow feet and wear the same size in every shoe thus far. Thanks.

I just recieved my first pair of racers and I ordered them TTS. Do they fit a little bit tight because of the "sock like fit?" I have narrow feet and wear the same size in every shoe thus far. Thanks.
you're fine. flyknit stretches very well. 

i normally buy nikes in 10, but i can wear flyknits in 9.

Any well known Nike running stores on the west coast? SF or LA? 

For some reason, the Nike stores near me are too slow or dont carry the racers. (Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza)

I always go half size up with racers. TTS is a bit too snug with socks, and I wear thin dry fit socks too.

Thanks to MD777 for pointing me in the right direction for the purples. Much appreciated. Saved me $50 from purchasing on ebay.

I always go half size up with racers. TTS is a bit too snug with socks, and I wear thin dry fit socks too.
Thanks. I guess I'm stuck in between sizes. If the toe box stretches a little but I think I'll be good. If I .5 size up they'd probably feel loose.

Back
Top Bottom