OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anybody else get mismatched midsoles on the Royal/Pink Flashes?

Last edited:
^ Things come and go my friend.

I know its hard to digest and its a lesson learned. I recently got jacked for shoes (in person). Long story short, he wanted the shoes more than I wanted the money. That being said, my life wasn't in danger and I decided to not pull out my swat knife. I could've made a situation a lot worse. He planned it out very strategic and was very bold in his getaway. Trust me, I wanted to deep down inside but refrained. I replayed the moment over and over again and pictured hurting him. I also replayed it going the wrong way with me getting hurt. However, with myself behind older and finding god. I learned to see things in a better light and realize things come and go.

You should as well and just learn from it. We all make mistakes and sometimes the cruel capitalize at our expense.

My girl & friends are very happy nothing happened to me and it was just a lesson learned the hard way. In my 13 years of doing countless transactions in person, I finally took an "L". Its time to learn from it and not allow it to happen again.

My girl said it best, I could've NOT been there to spend that night with her one way or another. That being said. 2 weeks have past and I'm so over it. You will too my friend.

=) Cheers

Props to you for taking that road. Mind if I ask details such as where'd you guys meet up, value of the shoes? Did you also try to report this to the authorities (not sure if that would do any good)?

Anybody else get mismatched midsoles on the Royal/Pink Flashes?
The black midsole looks awesome though! Would buy these if I could get a pair that both have the black mid.

I would call up Nike, have them send you some new ones, then request a 20% off for the trouble they caused you.

not a fan of that black midsole, at all really. the blue does it for me

@ILLustRAYt
  just want to say, you are the reason why i found out about flyknit. Been following your running review post since freeruns2. I prefer Racer also but after 8 miles, my heel hurts. I switch it up to the lunar2 its so much better. I dont like the lunar 1 at all. 

Right on, Sir!

That midsole variant is unique, but Blue Midsole > Black.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom