OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Noes popped up but can't click on them and don't say out if stock. Good things hopefully!
Neos!! Yes pls

10.5 neo turqs up on ndc, too bad it's not a 9.5/10.

Somebody grab them!

Last edited:
Ah yes. Now they're showing up for me (the size) now that they're sold lol. Maybe I clicked on it too fast. Went quick for sure!

NIB Size 9 Chlorines on eBay for just $130 after shipping. Item #251589922292

Edit: Nevermind. He just raised the price now.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to keep bringing up the RRS orders (no I'm not, this is the flyknit thread and I'll talk about flyknits, I'm looking at you who wanted another "RRS thread"). If I already got a confirmation email with a shipping date and order number, the one past the receipt email, I shouldn't even have to worry about a cancellation, huh?

For people who got those ship email thingys did it ever say urs was backordered when u looked on RRS's site?

I got email confirmation and ship date but still got a cancellation. ( this was 2 orders ago for the sz 9 grey scales ) I actually didn't even get a cancellation email but when I checked my order history it said cancelled.

Hey whas up guys. I have been an unofficial member for years now, just browsing through threads and reading insightful information and learning from people on NT. Ihave just recently started to participate and today I wanted to share some of my collection. Its not much compaared to others but its a work in progress. Also if anyone could help me out I am looking for the Flyknit Racers in the "Oreo" cw and Black /white cw in a size 11. Thanks 

I need help on making a decision. I don't know weither to save my money up for a pair of free flyknit Chukkas in the Black Platinum CW or wait for nike to restock on the Oreo CW or for any upcoming CW's that they'll be releasing

I need help on making a decision. I don't know weither to save my money up for a pair of free flyknit Chukkas in the Black Platinum CW or wait for nike to restock on the Oreo CW or for any upcoming CW's that they'll be releasing

I think the Oreos/Grayscales aren't restocking until summer 2015. If that's the case you will obviously be waiting for awhile. I don't think any other Racer cw's are coming out besides the purple/pinks and the pink/oranges that just released. Someone earlier said they spoke to an RRS rep and the next CW they're releasing doesn't release until October

I still dont get why theres a FSR on their website. Seems like people are getting their cancellation emails, but RRS still wont take the sizes down...

The stock shown was always for preorder and never reflected live stock levels. They're either leaving it like that because they can still honor certain sizes, there's a disconnect between their customer service and their ecommerce teams or they just want to leave it their for the hype and exposure. Take your pick. Regardless, this isn't new of them.

New to posting on the forum here! I have been reading for a while and decided to finally join in. Quick question, can i get a legit check on these? Seems weird they are unpadded but still have the flat laces. Seller has good feedback though. They are also used. Thanks!

New to posting on the forum here! I have been reading for a while and decided to finally join in. Quick question, can i get a legit check on these? Seems weird they are unpadded but still have the flat laces. Seller has good feedback though. They are also used. Thanks!
legit, but they look beat

looks like the owner swapped laces

Back
Top Bottom