OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lol @ them trainers!! I was like "what is @imthef24nchise talkin' about?"

I went back & peeped the pic. Them thangs do look beat tho!!

@blaz3n, you should be good bruh w/ your order. They sent you that label for your order which is a good sign your order will be fulfilled. You should've also received a coupon w/ your order as well as something welcoming you as an RRS VIP member.

You'll also get another return label when your shoes arrive.

That happened to me when I received my last pair of fk racers I ordered from RRS.

Last edited:
New to posting on the forum here! I have been reading for a while and decided to finally join in. Quick question, can i get a legit check on these? Seems weird they are unpadded but still have the flat laces. Seller has good feedback though. They are also used. Thanks!

Those are legit but look a bit worn. Did you get pics of the bottoms?

If they aren't too scuffed up on the bottom and they're cheap, they may be worth it after a washing machine cycle and Jason markk cleaner

Thank you for all the help! They are only at $120.00 right now so if hey stay around that price i might have to scoop them up. 

honestly, I wouldn't buy those. as mentioned they look pretty beat. I've put mine through some tough wear and they look way better than those.

if I had to out a value on those I'd say $80 tops

whats the feel between padded and unpadded trainers? Is it just more a snug fit?
difference is more on the heel. Unpadded trainers wrap around the heel more and i size down .5 from padded trainers to get a snug fit. Either way, both are comfortable.

Hey whas up guys. I have been an unofficial member for years now, just browsing through threads and reading insightful information and learning from people on NT. Ihave just recently started to participate and today I wanted to share some of my collection. Its not much compaared to others but its a work in progress. Also if anyone could help me out I am looking for the Flyknit Racers in the "Oreo" cw and Black /white cw in a size 11. Thanks 
Joined 2012, comes back with 13 post, then drops this dope collection..

guys, trying to land a pair of multicolour flyknit racers, sz10-11, either DS or pass as DS
what price should i be looking to pay? seeing all 400-500usd on ebay which i am not sure are realistic...

^ If you're patient and keep your eye out you can grab a pair in the $250-$280 range. Don't pay those crazy prices that eBay sellers are asking.

Passed on the trainers. Sold for $135, little too much
good decision!
smile.gif

Just pulled the trigger on these Flyknit Lunar1's in White, Black, Dark Grey, and Volt. Great price $69.99. They're available several outlet locations. The 2 I called that had a FSR are:

Nike Outlet Mercedes TX

(956) 565 2446

Nike Outlet Rosemont IL

(847) 928 2720 

Style code: 554887 107

Hmmm my status on RRS for the Uni Reds says processing but it also says item is backordered...wonder if I'm in the clear :0

Don't know if this has been posted but there's a DS pair of size 12 chlorine racers on eBay for BIN. Price is $108.75 shipped and item number 131243583309. Hope this helps someone out!

Back
Top Bottom