OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

repped to all. thanks for sharing. great collection guys.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
+1

man, i slept too long and now i can't locate a size 12 in the MC trainers...

nike's system is showing 4 in diff outlets, but when you call, they say they don't have them... :smh:

I think my computer is broken, none of the pictures on NT are showing up :nerd:

I'm still on the fence for the MC trainers :x I think I will |I too dj proto j dj proto j

Last edited:
I was with my girl and had her try to get price adjustment on the reds she ordered last Friday. The lady rep wouldn't do it on the chat. Then told her to call and the guy was able to refund the difference.

i dont see why not...

This is what's wrong with every sneaker related these days. Dude should've left them for someone who actually wears that size. Half of the dudes into FK's probably can't even name a single pro runner and know nothing about the sport these shoes were made for.

Last edited:
This is what's wrong with every sneaker related these days. Dude should've left them for someone who actually wears that size. Half of the dudes into FK's probably can't even name a single pro runner and know nothing about the sport these shoes were made for.
o lawd please go

:rofl:  Why didnt you say this in the pm? You didnt sound that salty messaging me earlier

I wasn't, and I'm still not. Wouldn't it be evident I couldn't track down my size if I was asking you how much you were selling your pair for though?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom