OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The box specifically says "WMNS Nike Flyknit TRAINER"

But ok.
We know that. But they're not flyknit trainers in my eyes.

They're the exact same design (upper and sole) as the lunar HTMs (flyknit upper, lunar racer sole).

We know that. But they're not flyknit trainers in my eyes.

They're the exact same design (upper and sole) as the lunar HTMs (flyknit upper, lunar racer sole).
laugh.gif
 I don't think dude was asking what the shoe is or isn't in your eyes, because in Nike's, they're a trainer - so there was really no need to jump out and act like your opinion was fact.

I have a pair of the greys, so I'm well aware of what they are. Lunar Flyknit Trainers.

To answer your question @mikeyone4life  - unfortunately there's been zero indication that those will ever release for men (or even women in the US).

Last edited:
Not sure how I'm feeling the volt swoosh. Gotta see them in person to see if I like them.

At this point, I'm only waiting for the Blk/Wht coming in January and the oreo restock in the spring. A lot of the newer colorways are hit/miss imo.

Yea, it was $179.67 before shipping. How does being under $200 change things? Is customs less under that value? Thanks
No customs if value is under $200. If you search Dope Factory custom fees you will see what I am talking about. People got charged about $40-$60 with the Jordans

Not sure if I should order the lucids now from Dopefactory because of the custom fees like you guys said. Mine comes out to be $200 including shipping and tax.

Not sure if I should order the lucids now from Dopefactory because of the custom fees like you guys said. Mine comes out to be $200 including shipping and tax.
The price is under $200. You should be fine. They don't look at shipping. Just price of the shoe. Have bought from them numerous times.

All right, thanks man. I bought some white/black trainers from them before and never got hit with customs either. I think it came out to be $195 including shipping for me.

Just a heads up, but I bought neo racers from DF and got hit with customs. Can't remember exactly how much but I posted earlier in the thread if you want to search the exact amount. But I think it was around $30-40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom