OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Being in Canada sucks sometimes, we never get anything at the Nike outlet -.-'
you got that right... i phone Edmonton nike store all the time in hope they will have some racers... got a pair of trainers for $75 shipped but thats all the luck ive had so far... trying to get racers in general has been the biggest hassle... nothing over here on the westcoast man. especially vancouver island.

I prefer fedex or even USPS over UPS...

There is a UPS store/station down the avenue from me and they ALWAYS deliver my package at the end of the day...8-9pm..at times they get lazy and decides to deliver it next day instead...happens to me quite often...
My guy gets scared of our dog sometimes and leaves it at the end of the walkway and writes "dog" on the box 
laugh.gif

Usps> fedex/ups
You can never tell when ups/fedex will show up, usps however never messes the route up, they always come at tbe exact same time every day give or take a .5 hr. And never push ur shipment back a day.

I also say this because a few times i have come home all excited knowing christmas is at my door, but fedex took the package to there warehouse because no one was home. RUINS the excitement of a new pickup

It's hard up in the north; I feel the pain of my fellow Canadians. When it comes to racers it's desolate, there's nothing here. Nike doesn't even ship to Canada so we're SOL when these random restocks occur; just enviously watch from the sidelines. If you're lucky enough and have friends/family in the US then you can route your shipment there, but I wish it was easier. All of my Racers have come from south of the border except for 2, 1 of which was in Canada. Being in Toronto helps as Kijiji can be active with Racers and Flyknits in general; I saw MCs and black/white racers on there within the last 2 weeks, unfortunately not in my size. I was able to buy a pair of Volts DS for $120 CAD on Kijiji which is an absolute steal all things considered. Either way, when those Oreos pop up I'll do what I need to get them here; the hunt has become tiresome.

Last edited:
i guess it depends on the driver, cuz our usps guy sometimes doesnt even come to our mailbox LOL or they claim they tried to deliver a package and they just bring it back to the main post office for you to pick up yourself. triflin.

Lol. It's not poop. It's just a women's CW. Nike is trolling with these racer colors knowing they will sell many more if they don't label them as womens. ca$hing out on the uber metro or bi patrons

you got that right... i phone Edmonton nike store all the time in hope they will have some racers... got a pair of trainers for $75 shipped but thats all the luck ive had so far... trying to get racers in general has been the biggest hassle... nothing over here on the westcoast man. especially vancouver island.

There's a thread in the Canada forum about forwarding addresses you can sign up for. They give you a physical addy to register with on sites such as NDC. You just have to find the right service that NDC will accept. You buy, ship to your forwarding addy, and they ship to you. As for outlet restocks you either should build relationships with members in this thread or use NDC gift cards. For my NDC purchases, I usually have things sent to my sister's addy in NYC. If I'm in a rush to have a certain item, I get it shipped to service/address in Buffalo, and do the 1hr 15 drive down and pick up.

Kinda diggin them 
smokin.gif

Nike Zoom Fit Agility Flyknit

Nike FLyknit x Nike Hex-zoom

Pic via ISS
hmm those look comfy! very interested...

FSBs are off the site

the MCs and red trainers are gone too...

Last edited:
How much does a size 11 DS flyknit racer  black/white or neo turq cost these days? Looking to buy either one but cant get a grasp on the going rate

Back
Top Bottom