OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

That photo up there would probably be the turq/volt, already got an email stating turq/volt inside it too, shipped out on march 20. No pics from RRS as I got the preorder info through the rep from its live chat... casually asked and he casually hooked me up with a preorder for that 
happy.gif

edit: didn't see that you asked for a code. don't remember mine, but if you google roadrunnersports promo code, you might be able to get one! just give the code to the rep over the live chat. hope that helps 
wink.gif
thanks ! but can i try get the ebates rebate if i preorder through the chat ?

@ootherocoo Accidentally washed your mc & b/w racers in the washer w/ warm water in those pics?
I washed them with the "sanitize" option on the washing selected.

To make a long story short, I did a spartan race, and without thinking, threw all my racers in the washing machine with the dirty clothes.

That photo up there would probably be the turq/volt, already got an email stating turq/volt inside it too, shipped out on march 20. No pics from RRS as I got the preorder info through the rep from its live chat... casually asked and he casually hooked me up with a preorder for that 
happy.gif

edit: didn't see that you asked for a code. don't remember mine, but if you google roadrunnersports promo code, you might be able to get one! just give the code to the rep over the live chat. hope that helps 
wink.gif
thanks ! but can i try get the ebates rebate if i preorder through the chat ?
no idea though... never tried that before 
ohwell.gif

I don't care, trainers... Especially the first and second wave, kill racers in every aspect. I've owned both and used both for casual and active purposes and to me trainers are the superior and best flyknit made.

I don't care, trainers... Especially the first and second wave, kill racers in every aspect. I've owned both and used both for casual and active purposes and to me trainers are the superior and best flyknit made.

Last edited:
the trainer vs racer debate again?! :lol:

why do people debate things that are obviously opinions

Back
Top Bottom