OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
"Flyknit Racer MC" - new sample?

"Flyknit Racer Volt"

Could the MC restock/return as this one here has a blue racer logo on the tongue which is different to the OG release which had a white racer logo therefor it may be a sample for an upcoming release in 2015?

The second pair are a sample of the 2015 release of the Flyknit Racer Orange Volt.

Source: http://instagram.com/dvnieljffr

Check out this guys instagram as he gets many racer samples.

Speaking of trainers are they done?? Seems like only racers are releasing. For me , heel AND forefoot zoom for $150 > forefoot zoom for $150.

Hahaha totally agree 
laugh.gif

Could the MC restock/return as this one here has a blue racer logo on the tongue which is different to the OG release which had a white racer logo therefor it may be a sample for an upcoming release in 2015?
The second pair are a sample of the 2015 release of the Flyknit Racer Orange Volt.

Could be a sample that was given out prior to the OG release, or a new sample, being that they look alot different than the OGs. Either way I'm intrigued :nerd:.

Last edited:
Speaking of trainers are they done?? Seems like only racers are releasing. For me , heel AND forefoot zoom for $150 > forefoot zoom for $150.
a Nike town employee told me this past summer that the trainers we slowly being phased out, or they were unsure of any future releases. This was around April last year. But yeah, just my two cents.

Effin' beautiful 
embarassed.gif

I suppose these fit here...

Zoom Vomero 10 featuring Flyknit.

Flyknit looks like it'll be featured on most of Nike's other popular running shoes from now on...

Last edited:
a Nike town employee told me this past summer that the trainers we slowly being phased out, or they were unsure of any future releases. This was around April last year. But yeah, just my two cents.

That's too bad. I guess the market/NT has dictated that racers are where it's at I like the racers but just stay away due to the lack of zoom in the heel. One less zoom unit for the same price = more profits

I suppose these fit here...

Zoom Vomero 10 featuring Flyknit.

Flyknit looks like it'll be featured on most of Nike's other popular running shoes from now on...

Is that just Flyknit weaved into the Engineered Mesh, similar to the Air Zoom Structure 18s? If so, what's the point of that?

Back
Top Bottom