OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

lol im sure those will be nikelab only,

so expect your usual resellers and the scrubs that buy every hyped pair each saturday only to sell it to get money for next weeks drop.
If you mean the MCs up there then i seriously hope not. Nikelab releases are impossible to attain where i'm at and seeing how resale value of normal MCs are currently, resale for these would be ridiculous if they do drop.

Last edited:

If you mean the MCs up there then i seriously hope not. Nikelab releases are impossible to attain where i'm at and seeing how resale value of normal MCs are currently, resale for these would be ridiculous if they do drop.
If they are released as Nikelab then cant you order them from the online Nikelab website? and if need be get overseas shipping?

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nikelab

Last edited:

4 days ago
i just got off the phone with RRS after trying to exchange the pink racers for the BW preorder but the guy said they were completely sold out. He told me they over sold by a lot.

Dude told me it may take 3 WEEKS to get my refund 
sick.gif

Last edited:
i just got off the phone with RRS after trying to exchange the pink racers for the BW preorder but the guy said they were completely sold out. He told me they over sold by a lot.

Dude told me it may take 3 WEEKS to get my refund :x

I'm not even suprised. I'm got notification that my refund for two left footed racers a month and half ago has been processed. Took them three weeks to process. I haven't gotten credit back, giving me the ol' takes two to three billing cycles. If I didn't preorders black whites, I would of hit them with a chargeback. Just going to wait.

No way it's nikelab only. Only flyknits touching nikelab are HTMs

If it is a real release, expect them to be at all retailers. Just like the last release. Except this time, everyone "been liking flyknits" so they'll be harder to get :lol:

3 pairs minimum for me. Fully regret selling my MC

Racers only look cool. My lunar 1s are more comfy tho. Dunno about trainers Tho. Never had em

Racers are definitely comfortable. Trainers a little more comfy. Then Free's then Lunars are most comfy. Only issue with Lunars is the heel digging into the achilles

Back
Top Bottom