OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
No doubt over that. For actually running, I run in frees and lunars.

Also, any rumors about the new mc? Like are they gonna be a summer 2015 batch?

I like the OG MCs better. Love all the blue knit on the new ones, but I think the volt would really tie it all together.

Gentlemen, please. We all been here long enough to know those pictures are filtered as hell. I refuse to believe anything other than the tongue is different. Hell, I can make my OG MCs look that blue with the right filters, we all saw how people thought filtered volt "oreos" were a new blue colorway.

Gentlemen, please. We all been here long enough to know those pictures are filtered as hell. I refuse to believe anything other than the tongue is different. Hell, I can make my OG MCs look that blue with the right filters, we all saw how people thought filtered volt "oreos" were a new blue colorway.

The flywire looks blue too though.

But...those "filtered" volt oreos turned out to be an actual new colourway.

You're about five pages too late.

It is indeed a new blue colorway.

New is definitely better imo. One thing I didn't like about the originals was the mix of pink and volt creating a brownish look

New is definitely better imo. One thing I didn't like about the originals was the mix of pink and volt creating a brownish look
Well with natural light they don't look brownish at all. I felt the same way with the multicolor lunar, but the day I wore them they completely changed my mind. They looked completely different with natural sunlight. 

I'm well aware of the new colorway, I'm still referring to a previous picture. Also, you guys aren't reading me correctly, I still think this is a new MC, but the filters are giving a false hope (in my opinion) of a new weave completely. Until better/unfiltered pictures surface, I will remain to think the weave is the same. You guys can respectfully disagree.

no one ever said it was a new weave doe....
indifferent.gif

^Looks better!

Has anybody been successful in painting the volt midsole, on the Grey/Volt racer, to white? So far I've seen the one with the paint chipping. Looking for successful results.

Back
Top Bottom