OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got my black/white Racers from Nike EU re-stock in. Damn they look good in person! Always was more a fan of the lunar/trainer upper but in-hand I have to reconsider.

Got these from RRS... Box pretty much perfect (in accordance to RRS' standards :rolleyes ) except for two slight tears at the corners. Size 7 in case anyone was wondering |I

Last edited:
Nice mine ship Friday, I spoke to rrs rep this morning,they are pulling the black/white from the website and do not expect to get anymore in

Nice mine ship Friday, I spoke to rrs rep this morning,they are pulling the black/white from the website and do not expect to get anymore in
Take it for what it's worth, but my buddy who works at RRS (I live close to a few here in So Cal) says they will be getting more sizes for the B&W colorway.  As far as time frame, it's still TBD.  He also mentioned that there may be a chance they'll stock them in store.  They've already notified Nike to send them some more sizes, so all we can do is cross our fingers and wait.  Hopefully that RRS is wrong...lol

Last edited:
picked up a pair of blk/wht v.2 for the wifey earlier this morning and just got the shipping info. nice clean cw for sure.
smile.gif

Got these from RRS... Box pretty much perfect (in accordance to RRS' standards
eyes.gif
) except for two slight tears at the corners. Size 7 in case anyone was wondering
tired.gif
how long does it take to get to Singapore and how much more s&h do you pay? pm me if you don't wanna post here. just curious coz a buddy of mine live in Singapore also.

Thanks

Take it for what it's worth, but my buddy who works at RRS (I live close to a few here in So Cal) says they will be getting more sizes for the B&W colorway.  As far as time frame, it's still TBD.  He also mentioned that there may be a chance they'll stock them in store.  They've already notified Nike to send them some more sizes, so all we can do is cross our fingers and wait.  Hopefully that RRS is wrong...lol
so I guess it's all timing, but as of now I guess no more orders will be going through. I just wanted to double up but I slept , can't be upset I have one pair on the way and just made an order off running warehouse

Got these from RRS... Box pretty much perfect (in accordance to RRS' standards :rolleyes ) except for two slight tears at the corners. Size 7 in case anyone was wondering |I

how long does it take to get to Singapore and how much more s&h do you pay? pm me if you don't wanna post here. just curious coz a buddy of mine live in Singapore also.

Thanks

Hmm i use comgateway, so it takes about 3 days to reach me. Add in another 3 days from RRS to my CGW address, roughly 1-1.5 weeks depending on which day RRS sends it out.
Cost-wise, about 15usd cos racers are light as f*** (1kg), and racers in 7 and below are 0.5kg (volumetric weight I believe) as the boxes are smaller than 7.5 and up.

Hope it helps!

Hmm i use comgateway, so it takes about 3 days to reach me. Add in another 3 days from RRS to my CGW address, roughly 1-1.5 weeks depending on which day RRS sends it out.
Cost-wise, about 15usd cos racers are light as f*** (1kg), and racers in 7 and below are 0.5kg (volumetric weight I believe) as the boxes are smaller than 7.5 and up.

Hope it helps!
hmmm.. nice! I'll have to copy and paste this to give a heads up to my friend.

Thanks again.

I have a HOH nearby and while I don't frequent it that much in the past year, I did stop by about 2 weeks ago and then again today. Today they had racers for the first time that I can ever recall. They only had the jades and punch/green pair, but still may be a good thing for those that have a HOH nearby.
HOH at Valley Fair in Santa Clara, CA have 2 cw's of the racers. pink/orange + seahawks cw. no info on sizes tho. 

Just bought the hyper punch/yellows from VF with the Foot Locker coupon from the other thread, so it came out to $125 plus tax.

I actually didn't see the pink/orange or Seahawks cw though. As for sizes, the hyper punch/yellow had a few sizes left, while the hyper jades had no 9 or 9.5. Overall, a great opportunity to buy under retail with the coupon if you're looking for those colors specifically.

I have a pair of the b/w preordered from runners warehouse, but wish I got them from RRS since I live near one.

I have a pair of the b/w preordered from runners warehouse, but wish I got them from RRS since I live near one.
Still wouldn't change the delivery date. Don't think they offer store pickup at the Costa Mesa location.

Still wouldn't change the delivery date. Don't think they offer store pickup at the Costa Mesa location.
I live in SD tho. I actually used to play soccer with an RRS catalog designer/marketing guy years back.. how I wish I stayed in contact with him.

I live in SD tho. I actually used to play soccer with an RRS catalog designer/marketing guy years back.. how I wish I stayed in contact with him.
Oh dang RRS would have been good for you. Think they have a warehouse they ship from in SD.

bulk order? how many pairs were you ordering? just the one? if so thats messed... but little late on the preorder lol
Only ordered one.  Yea, I was late with the preorder, but when a 10.5 showed up again, I figured it worth a shot.  Still no updates except that order has been initialized. First time ordering from RRS so not sure what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom