OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Legit check please, thanks in advance.

Just got these Racers in the mail and I have several concerns.

1.  The toe box is much longer and thinner than my other racers

2.  The fit seems to be a bit off.  I'm a true 11 and these seem to run a bit bigger and they seem longer than my other ones.

Can anyone help?!
my racers all seem to fit slightly different.  my greys are the tightest, while my cheetos are the loosest.  

Here is another shot of the concern I have for the toe box being thinner and also longer than my other pair.

Legit check please, thanks in advance.
There are no fake racers.. period

Pretty sure all flyknits cannot be made to be exact

of my # of Racers the TONGUE length and loopholes to hold it in place varies

and so because of this each different one requires me to lace them differently

Besides, if they did start to generate fake pairs you would be able to tell from the feel of the flyknit

Last edited:
For eg, my black white white tongue fit perfect and look perfect from the laces, however the seahawks i own my right foot looks tighter (shoelace wise) then my left. Same with my oreos

Ya, sizing w/ FK is all over the place.

I have about 50 pairs of FK's and I don't think any of them fit exactly the same, :lol:

Can't wait to wear 'em out :wink:

Asked him whether or not Oreo 2.0's were available for preorder, sadly they weren't but he did tell me 3 more colors were coming in mid July. Here's hoping Oreo 2.0's and MC 2.0's are on their list. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom