OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

size 10.5 only
Yea I was able to order one in store.. only to have them call me 24 hours later telling me order was cancelled..
mean.gif

The picture was sent to me. It is a FL in SoCal but i cant go til like 2pm. I will update then. I suggest you just call your local store if you want.

Damn copped an 8.5 in the Oreos and I def need a 9.. Anyone wanna help? Lol
yeah what you'll want to do is scroll to the top of the page. On the top right, roll your mouse pointer to your username, and it should drop down a menu. On that menu, select Edit My Signature. Type that in there. 

Place is turning into a freaking swap meet. Dudes that been here for 2+ years with like 20 posts; probably all of your posts are for swaps or looking for oops. *****. May be against the rules, but I can at least stomach it from somene that actually helps or provide comic relief with GIFs. You leaches ... not so much.

you guys are super late to the party. Many NYC members ate on that Flatiron drop. If you keep up with this thread, you would be one of the first to find out. 

yup, its stupid IMO. I already see a few sellers asking $230 shipped for the oreo 2.0. One seller is located in CA, so if I buy it from him for $230 and shipped to NY, he's spending about $25 alone on paypal fees and shipping fees. If he paid retail with that CA tax, he's making $30 ish. The struggle or the come up for these guys? 
laugh.gif

It's okay I already copped my pair from Mercer when it dropped on Friday last week.. already rocking them so i'm happy.  Was trying to share info for the rest of the group here really...

awww wittle baybeee

LOL... says the guy that openly cries about the Bots ruining the game...

I BLAME THE BOTS

STEP IT UP NIKE

Hyprocite much? You mad bruh?

My statement is merely an observation and for regular posters to proceed with caution. But do you bruh, in fact, why don't you take a pic of yourself sucking your thumb in the fetal position when you strike out later this week :lol:

Back
Top Bottom