OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I don't think I could ever buy off the site
I wish I could tell those bidders that those are fake.

Your loss, there are plenty of good deals to be had on ebay if you're diligent and it's extremely easy to spot fake Trainers.
+1. 

Good feedback on sellers, with good research done on the product you are buying (not just trainers, but with everything) you should be fine.

Last edited:
I'm in Italy right now. How to cop from Nike eu? My cc is based out of the states. Can I have them shipped to the hotel?

Fairly certain you can use a "U.S. based" credit card or PayPal as long as they are shipped to a European address. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken

Fairly certain you can use a "U.S. based" credit card or PayPal as long as they are shipped to a European address. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken
yea thats correct, i ordered from aus and sent it to my mate in the EU, its just nike US where they are strict with the billing address being within US

be good to ship it to your hotel but...being italy their postal system is terrible, and also with their whole "siesta"  thing it will take longer, nike eu estimated 4 days but it got to my friends place within 2 (holland)

Last edited:
Your loss, there are plenty of good deals to be had on ebay if you're diligent and it's extremely easy to spot fake Trainers.

Just horrible experiences in the past, even with a high rated seller. Maybe I'll try again eventually

pretty sure there aren't any fake racers
There was a guy selling Volt Racers on the Facebook Flyknit Seller group late last year that were real suspect. The swoosh on the medial side was black, the inner sole was wrong and the tongue tag read Zoom Racer.

It wasn't around for long and I have no idea how to find cache images.

Unless someone can verify that they were some random sample then I'm still going to treat Racers with caution.

haha wow those are disgusting takes away from the original aggressive silhouette. Am1 sole's aren't even that comfy either. 

Any NTer's in London know how fast the racer's usually move at NT London? Have limited time in the morning and not sure if I should even make the visit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any NTer's in London know how fast the racer's usually move at NT London? Have limited time in the morning and not sure if I should even make the visit. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Considering the other racers have just randomly dropped and this one has a actual date, I'd say you'd have to do some queueing.  But if anyone is going to have more stock it's nike, so might be enough to go around... who knows really... my plan was to grab them online and also get to niketown to grab a second pair, but not going to be able to head to store now due to work commitments, so it's online or bust for me!

Considering the other racers have just randomly dropped and this one has a actual date, I'd say you'd have to do some queueing.  But if anyone is going to have more stock it's nike, so might be enough to go around... who knows really... my plan was to grab them online and also get to niketown to grab a second pair, but not going to be able to head to store now due to work commitments, so it's online or bust for me!
Thanks for the info! Repped!

Back
Top Bottom