OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Any on-feet pics of the Sherbets? They actually appeal to me.

Not my picture

bro, you're the AirSakuragi of the FLyknits. But actually worst.

DEAD!!!!

From 2.0s to a Warriors hat... you can do better than that buckingboo 

I really don't think he can though :lol: dude doesn't wanna pay resell, but drops $50 on a hat when he's crying for Oreos. Could've just NOT bought the hat and copped the Oreos off a reseller for ~$210.

Looks like the only Oreos you're gonna get bro are the ones your mom stocks in the pantry. I hope they're at least double stuffed.

People who didn't cop the sherbert's/minions/baby poops/bright citrus etc will come around later on. I didn't really like the blue midsole but now I think I might leave it as is.

Nike intentionally ruined those sherbets but dudes gonna buy up thousands of pairs anyways.

MC hype is dangerous!

Quick question to those who got the Sherbert's.
Is the midsole injected with the blue color or does it look like its painted on?

After initially being annoyed, I've come around full circle. I enjoy his mind-numbing, impatient, and off topic posts.

He's the stecky from the roshe thread. Just a little wet behind the ears, but he'll figure it out. He seems like a youngin, so let's not be TOO hard. We were all like that (somewhat) at one point. But back to the topic....

Not a fan of the "minions", but I feel like that's a better name for them haha. Those MCs look great btw. September needs to hurry up and get here. They could've picked a better RD though...

For anyone looking for Oreos, hit up TEAMDECADE on IG. He's selling for $199.99 plus shipping, and he's legit. Not a bad price considering they're about $160 after tax.

running warehouse does not play. Ordered Citrus yesterday, arrives today at 10a.

Got the blue lagoons from Achilles. Between the two, i think the Blue Lagoons look the best.

On the fence with the citrus pair. That blue midsole is as strange as i expected. Somewhat like them

running warehouse does not play. Ordered Citrus yesterday, arrives today at 10a.

Got the blue lagoons from Achilles. Between the two, i think the Blue Lagoons look the best.

On the fence with the citrus pair. That blue midsole is as strange as i expected. Somewhat like them
How are yours arriving today? Did you pay for next day shipping or just the free 2 day?

Back
Top Bottom