OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Finally have a day off. And what better day than Flyknit Friday. 
happy.gif

They have some blue lagoons at NikeLab 21M if anyone is still looking. Went for a random visit today and saw them on display. Glad I was able to cop for retail 

They have some blue lagoons at NikeLab 21M if anyone is still looking. Went for a random visit today and saw them on display. Glad I was able to cop for retail 
What sizes did they have left ? Do you know ? I stopped by last time and saw them but I was in a rush and didn't have my card on me so I didn't ask them what sizes they had lol

Finally got my pair :smile:! Shout out to the member who helped me out.... Yes I know the shoe horns aren't everyone's favorite thing.... Anywhoo I was able to score 2 pairs sz 10.5 yesterday and I did so to help those who weren't able to get them...

Hmmm I thought fakes only went up to size 10? Those look terrible
mean.gif
what do you notice that makes them look fake?? the only way i can tell is by the stripes on the ankle collar and the ankle collar not having a curve. These are a 10.5 and i thought fakes were only up to a 10?

what do you notice that makes them look fake?? the only way i can tell is by the stripes on the ankle collar and the ankle collar not having a curve. These are a 10.5 and i thought fakes were only up to a 10?
Eh maybe you're right. I just looked real quick and thought the white medial side looked off and the black swoosh looked extremely faded like the fake B/W pics floating around.
eyes.gif

Damn so all racers are now excluded from discount codes on footlocker. I was gonna buy the yellow ones

Back
Top Bottom