OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think if you're on RRS on your phone you can see the add to cart option.

Edit: Nope nevermind, I lied. But it did show the add to cart the last time i checked RRS on my phone

Last edited:

Took the laces out of my running Free Flyknit 5.0s and threw them in my Racers, like the rope lace look a lot.

Too bad I only have one pair of laces, I wanna throw them in my Oreo V1 Racers, Photo Blue Racers, and MC Trainers now haha

Took the laces out of my running Free Flyknit 5.0s and threw them in my Racers, like the rope lace look a lot.

Too bad I only have one pair of laces, I wanna throw them in my Oreo V1 Racers, Photo Blue Racers, and MC Trainers now haha
http://**************.bigcartel.com/product/og-flyknit-laces-back-in-stock

Gonna sound cheap but not really tryna pay $15 for three pairs + shipping. I liked that these laces were free 99. Probably just end up switching them from shoe to shoe for now, only takes 5 minutes or so.

Meh. I think these are overly recommended on here and tbh, I was not a fan. While they are round and black like the OG laces, they also have a stretching aspect to them. I honestly felt like I was lacing my shoes up with bungee cords. Tried to return them, but didn't realize all sales were final. 
mean.gif
Tried contacting their "customer service" and got back a generic response about how great the laces are and how they use them in their Racers and think they're fine. I was going to dispute with PayPal, but thought it was a waste of time for $15 (bought three pairs b/c of the recommendations on NT). 

I know a lot of people on here like/don't mind them, but just giving my .02 cents.

I never purchased from there, was just putting the link out there that has already been put up by multiple people. I personally favor the ribbon laces over the OG ropes. 

Meh. I think these are overly recommended on here and tbh, I was not a fan. While they are round and black like the OG laces, they also have a stretching aspect to them. I honestly felt like I was lacing my shoes up with bungee cords. Tried to return them, but didn't realize all sales were final. 
mean.gif
Tried contacting their "customer service" and got back a generic response about how great the laces are and how they use them in their Racers and think they're fine. I was going to dispute with PayPal, but thought it was a waste of time for $15 (bought three pairs b/c of the recommendations on NT). 

I know a lot of people on here like/don't mind them, but just giving my .02 cents.
I bought the 5 pack when they had that 20% off .. yea i dont really use them at all.. 

Do mods have the ability to pin a post regarding general flyknit cleaning to the top of each page? 

or at least this:

OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM FLYKNIT COLLECTION - RACERS + TRAINERS ONLY - (FITS TRUE TO SIZE) - COLD WASH IN PILLOWCASE + AIR DRY

Do mods have the ability to pin a post regarding general flyknit cleaning to the top of each page? 

or at least this:

OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM FLYKNIT COLLECTION - RACERS + TRAINERS ONLY - (FITS TRUE TO SIZE) - COLD WASH IN PILLOWCASE + AIR DRY

Unfortunately no.

mean.gif

i feel the same way about these. they're not oval like the OGs and i don't like this stretching aspect, definitely relate to the bungee cords comparison 
roll.gif

Aimed at the people who actually run in racers. So has anyone ran in a marathon, close or beyond 14km? I saw a few people wear racers at this event and thought ouch..steep hills n all, i was thinking of sticking to asics kayanos for running long distance

Last edited:

Aimed at the people who actually run in racers. So has anyone ran in a marathon, close or beyond 14km? I saw a few people wear racers at this event and thought ouch..steep hills n all, i was thinking of sticking to asics kayanos for running long distance
ran my fastest 5k in racers a couple weeks ago... but wouldn't ever run anything past 10k in them

I ran a 10k in them and my joints were super sore the next day. I will prob get something different for a 10k in the future.

I love wearing racers casually but I could not imagine doing any heavy running in them. Not enough support for me

Decided to pull the trigger on these this morning but now I'm doubting the authenticity. The swoosh look a bit faint. Anyone have these that could verify?

Decided to pull the trigger on these this morning but now I'm doubting the authenticity. The swoosh look a bit faint. Anyone have these that could verify?

edit: they are fake.. i can tell by the swoosh and how the heel area is flat 

Last edited:
Thought as much. Bought them half asleep then looked and saw the seller has sold a few of them recently all in the same size among other models/brands.

Few more pics for reference.

Back
Top Bottom