OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For anybody in the chicagoland area, the footlocker in the westfield old orchard mall already put out the blue lagoons

For anybody in the chicagoland area, the footlocker in the westfield old orchard mall already put out the blue lagoons
Pick me up a pair mane, I'm in Iowa........but nah, think I'm going to try my luck on Nike tomorrow. Hope these are easily attainable

Last edited:
nevermind got it to work.
$130 shipped from rrs. hmm

Last edited:

I did the 'trick' too but have not received the shipping info.  The RRS rep told me they would ship on Sun-Monday.  When I ordered mine, it said it would ship on the 17th..

BTW, Where are you from?
Maybe it's because of their sizing & availability.

California.

Almost impossible. Been looking for an 11 for the past few months, settled for an 11.5. Still looking for an 11 though.

And no, I didn't wanna pay $600 for the one listed in eBay a few weeks ago. SMH.

i haven't seen a 10.5 in a while. i have a 10 and a 11 and was willing to trade either for a 10.5 but no one seems to want that deal

I did the preorder for them as well. I was reading the past few posts where people who ordered them yesterday already got shipping confirmation already. Got me thinking RRS fulfilling new orders before preorders? Shady lol.
Oh they're definitely fulfilling new orders before preorders. I thought maybe they only got select sizes in their shipment, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Can't say I'm all that surprised since it's RRS....

the shoes have to be under 100 to apply for tax free
Damn...you're correct, sir. 
ohwell.gif

Oh they're definitely fulfilling new orders before preorders. I thought maybe they only got select sizes in their shipment, but that doesn't appear to be the case. Can't say I'm all that surprised since it's RRS....
Am I the only one who got their RRS pre-order pair already? I must say these are 
nthat.gif
in hand and on feet.....Best CW to drop since the Game Royals last fall IMO.

Last edited:

Am I the only one who got the their pre-order pair already? I must say these are 
nthat.gif
Where did you order them from?
I just got my shipping tracking confirmation now from RRS hoping its for real and everything goes through.

Am I the only one who got their RRS pre-order pair already? I must say these are 
nthat.gif
Haha I honestly think you might be 
laugh.gif
  Those are fire though. 

------

Anyone know if there are any 2-day shipping promos out there for NDC? Looks like "SOFAST" is dead. 

so i got $134 shipped to cali, for cali peeps here did you guys get the same total from RRS? 

Last edited:
I did the preorder for them as well. I was reading the past few posts where people who ordered them yesterday already got shipping confirmation already. Got me thinking RRS fulfilling new orders before preorders? Shady lol.
This.

This happened to me with the B/W last year. Pre-ordered in September 2014, people who ordered after me received their pairs in Dec 2014...

Conclusion: I never received my B/W and they just cancelled my order because they do not know when they will restock. SMH. RRS is risky. I wouldn't bet money on it.

Brushes from michaels, or any arts and crafts store. If you want angelus, can prob be had on eBay, Amazon, or other online spots... Or their website, turtlefeathers.com. You can also use createx airbrush paint that can be had at most arts and crafts stores.

Back
Top Bottom