OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yes that's about correct, taxes suck :smh:
I got $130 to SF0 shipped with taxes..
called them they said it would ship Monday and be on my feet by thursday...

thinking about making my blue lagoons my beaters and return them when the MCS come out since they have that 90 day test run period

no one is trying to hype up the shoes it sells it self.. blue is a popular color and they are a beauty in person.. euroS will tell you since they were always sold out and pretty hard to get over there

Last edited:
doubled up and rss confirm in minutes
shipped and in hand by saturday pm

thanks for the reminder on these folks

Ordered the lagoons from Rrs on wed, only gotten confirmation email and till now, no estimated shipping date. Ordered a size 9.

Brushes from michaels, or any arts and crafts store. If you want angelus, can prob be had on eBay, Amazon, or other online spots... Or their website, turtlefeathers.com. You can also use createx airbrush paint that can be had at most arts and crafts stores.
What about acetone to prep the shoe as well as a finisher/sealer?

Updated collection pic 
Great collection and man I can only imagine the time you put into getting that pic. 
nthat.gif

I ordered an extra one through the website and not through phone and no confirmation email. Try phone ordering guys.

Brushes from michaels, or any arts and crafts store. If you want angelus, can prob be had on eBay, Amazon, or other online spots... Or their website, turtlefeathers.com. You can also use createx airbrush paint that can be had at most arts and crafts stores.
angelus direct takes forever to ship if anyone is shopping, turtle feathers is 
smokin.gif

I'm still always looking for free shipping tho

angelus direct takes forever to ship if anyone is shopping, turtle feathers is 
smokin.gif

I'm still always looking for free shipping tho
Best cost efficient is angelus direct ( buy a quart it is a 32 oz for 23+ship or something aorund there)

as for brushes i bought the $5 5 brush acrylic bag at michael's

lol yeah theres always a few guys who "woke up late". But I would imagine the Blue Lagoons will be FSR for weeks to come. Even when sizes disappear off the sites, they will restock and pop up again. Like I said, if anyone strikes out on Blue Lagoons, THIS LIFE AIN'T FOR YOU 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom