OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Judging from the pics are the blue lagoons a darker blue than the neo turqs? Just secured a pair of neos and contemplating on the the blue lagoons or just picking up some lunar 3s for lifting instead.

Good to see the Blue Lagoons are easily attainable. I'm holding out for these though :nerd:.

Judging from the pics are the blue lagoons a darker blue than the neo turqs? Just secured a pair of neos and contemplating on the the blue lagoons or just picking up some lunar 3s for lifting instead.
I love my Flyknits but there's a time and place for everything and lifting at the gym ain't one of them. That's what metcons are for.

Blue Lagoons are so sick
Gonna regret not getting them right now. Need to save money for other priorities [emoji]128542[/emoji]

my last buy was a  nike flyknit trainer mc 7.5. How does it compare to racers since racers are unpadded.  Should I go for a 7 or 7.5?

Usually rock my 5.0's for squats/deadlifts. Racers are fine for me at the gym otherwise. Was just curious on the hue of blue compared to turqs if it was worth the purchase or just grab something else.

Usually rock my 5.0's for squats/deadlifts. Racers are fine for me at the gym otherwise. Was just curious on the hue of blue compared to turqs if it was worth the purchase or just grab something else.
I don't understand how people deadlift or squat in frees. I feel like there's no stability and you end up pushing through the ball of your feet and toes instead of through your heels.

I don't understand how people deadlift or squat in frees. I feel like there's no stability and you end up pushing through the ball of your feet and toes instead of through your heels.
I use my Hyperfeels, closer to the ground and definitely feel more stable than in Racers

I never understood why dudes on instagram straighten the hell out of their toes when they take pics of their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom