OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
$400 for mc2 in a size 11? How did I miss on that?

I think the listing just went up today. I was watching the auction and got an email not long ago saying it just sold for the $400 BIN. I've come to terms with the resale price but figure I'll at least wait until the 9/11 drop.

Come on s, you've never had a problem with the shape of a shoe, whether it's Jordan's or air max?

I don't have a pair of these new elf shape toes, but I see what everyone is talking about. I just hope this isn't a pattern that continues in the future.
I refuse to buy air max 1s anymore because of the horrid shape, shape can and will stop my from buying certain shoes.... But flyknits are basically all cloth type material, which will change shape once on foot.

My pair of Oreos only came with one paper stuff for one shoe... The one that has it has a normal shape, while the one without, the shape looks off. If something as simple as balled up paper can alter the shape, a foot should fix the problem.

I hope the MCs have all these little issues so no one wants em, and there's no problem snagging a pair.

Last edited:
i get it. Pretty sure the shape would go away once foot is in, so i get the no fuss.

Anyone that has the elf shape shoe put their feet in and still experience it not changing?

Last edited:
Niketown this morning Beverly Hills. Still had a quite a few sizes for those still looking (or looking to replace toe is patterns...)

Last edited:
I remember earlier in the thread cats were really feeling the weird/mismatched toe box weaves. Guess it depends on the color way. My oreos looks dramatically different but that's the nature of these, seems like.

Anyone still looking for oreos? I found a guy on CL selling 3 pairs for 150 OBO each. 2 pairs of 10 & 1 size 11. 

Last edited:
i get it. Pretty sure the shape would go away once foot is in, so i get the no fuss.

Anyone that has the elf shape shoe put their feet in and still experience it not changing?

I've had some with a weird shape, after wear they look normal. I also keep those ikea shoe trees in my flyknits to help keep the shape (ready for backlash of shoe tree haters :lol: )

Wore my oreo v2 this weekend.. still one of my fav colorways even tho it's so simple.  Still awaiting for 9/11 if that date holds true for the MC 2.0!

I've had some with a weird shape, after wear they look normal. I also keep those ikea shoe trees in my flyknits to help keep the shape (ready for backlash of shoe tree haters
laugh.gif
)
I love shoe trees, but they are just not meant for flyknits.

They serve no purpose other than to stretch and put unnecessary stress on the upper. Stuff shoe paper in them and it'll help retain the shape as well as remove any moisture.

But hey whatever, do you.

I try to keep up with these and know none came out over the summer besides MC2 in EU. 

What the hell is a gecko colorway. 

volt midsole?

edit- ok the color is literally called blue gecko nvm 

Last edited:
Some dude with a pair of blue lagoons with a "custom" wolf grey sole selling them for $250 on the bay.. C'mon dawg an angelus paint job ain't driving up the price

Some dude with a pair of blue lagoons with a "custom" wolf grey sole selling them for $250 on the bay.. C'mon dawg an angelus paint job ain't driving up the price

Who cares? If he feels it's fair then let him sell what he wants and whatever price he wants. If they don't sell he'll eventually drop the price.

Last edited:
some guy is trying to sell me some mc racers through chase quickpay, and i feel like that is comparable to paypal gifting??? I think he's a scammer, I've only used pp invoice to buy shoes and its worked every time. Is chase quickpay a safe, secure way to buy things?

some guy is trying to sell me some mc racers through chase quickpay, and i feel like that is comparable to paypal gifting??? I think he's a scammer, I've only used pp invoice to buy shoes and its worked every time. Is chase quickpay a safe, secure way to buy things?
don't do it, there's no protection at all.

I know plenty of legit peeps that use only quickpay... It's all about who the person is. If you don't feel safe, don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom