OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Unless you're a child, I honestly don't understand how someone beats up a shoe that badly
sick.gif

You legitimately have to TRY to wear through a shoe like that.

Last edited:
ARGUABLY THE BEST NIKE FLYKNIT RELEASE IN HISTORY IS COMING BACK NEXT WEEK. **** sneakernews @_@

does anyone remember if the black/white racers with the black tongue was 1 pair per person on ndc?
It's best to look at the recent Oreo 2.0 drop for any indication of what the MC 2.0 will be like. Those were limited to one per order.

Well I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't say I bought it cause of a so called celeb. I got my first flyknits (volt trainers) cause of the Olympics and how all of team USA were all wearing them. People were really buying them during that time. I actually think if any, Kanye jumped on shoe collectors band wagon. I don't think I know one person that gives credit to Kanye for this Flyknit craze but I hardly talk to sneakerheads at all.

I agree.

I will always associate Flyknits with the 2012 Summer Olympics and this is why my collection only consists of Trainers/Racers from the initial release (and I will never get rid of them for any dollar amount). To me, the volt Trainer is one of the greatest Nikes of all time (but that's just my opinion).

:smokin

My first pair was the original black/white racers I copped for 89 off NDC clearance 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

I wanted flyknits because of these guy. Screw Kanye.

But really, the 2012 Olympics is what started the flyknit craze.

I agree.

I will always associate Flyknits with the 2012 Summer Olympics and this is why my collection only consists of Trainers/Racers from the initial release (and I will never get rid of them for any dollar amount). To me, the volt Trainer is one of the greatest Nikes of all time (but that's just my opinion).

:smokin

Hard to believe they were hyped after LeBron wore them, he doesn't have the same pull as Yeezy. I'm sure most people don't give a s about what bron is rocking

Saw them sit on nike factory shelves with fsr when i was in germany in mid 2013
Finishline in Cerritos Mall had both the black and the white color way. They say as well. At the time people only wanted the volts. I had to pick my volts at a local running store.

Initial release sold well, most colorways. The restocks sat. I remember wanting volt trainers, and couldn't find my size. Settled for volt racers .5 size down, and sold em to a friend. Then found volt trainers .5 size down and they were too small so I sold em on eBay for like 250 after wearing once.

I had to pick my volts at a local running store.

Same here.. Nike Chicago had sold out but they had plenty of sizes at the running store.
2012 Olympics were great with flyknits and another one of my favs at the time, the full 3m jacket

Anyone in the Santa Monica area, FTL 3rd st has oreos . I would've asked what sizes they had but the 6 employees there ignored me .

damn here i was hoping to buy multiples off ndc with my coupon code and be done with it :lol:
wishful thinking i guess.

Back
Top Bottom