OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What do u sell there. They buy clothes right ? Do they give a decent amount back?
We buy gently worn clothing and accessories. Basically, no tears, rips, stains, or pilling. We also only buy clothes that are in style. We try to sell items at 70% off retail and buy for 1/3 of what we sell for.
Source: I work there. That is our exact thing we say to all of our customers who ask lol. Pm me if you have any other questions

Still Flyknit Friday here in the Pacific Northwest!

Photo Blue from Prodirectrunning last week
Hyper Jades DS off the bay for $172.

Bring on the MC2s!!!

FTL Sherman Oaks got another restock of the Oreos 2.0. I saw sizes 10.5 and up. They had about 3 10.5's and I believe I saw 1 per size of the rest.

I bought 2 size 9 Oreo v.2 on restock with my 20% military at footlocker, and then today I go to Nike outlet LV and these beauty was on the hash wall with 30% and 10% military. $81.00 not bad for racers. Spoiler this was the only one cause it was a return. No need to call them

So went to platos closet to sell some stuff, ran across these. Whoever owned them before must have washed them in hot water cause they're a 10.5 and they fit like my 9s. Also the rubber toe part is waaaayyy up there

How does this end up at Plato's Closet? That's a beautiful shoe. My favorite Flyknit Trainer.

These 1.0 pics make me jelly! I could've copped them when I saw them on the shelves on 2-3 occasions. At the time, I thought I was content with my Black/Sail FK Lunar Chukkas. SMH.

I bought 2 size 9 Oreo v.2 on restock with my 20% military at footlocker, and then today I go to Nike outlet LV and these beauty was on the hash wall with 30% and 10% military. $81.00 not bad for racers. Spoiler this was the only one cause it was a return. No need to call them
nice steal

These 1.0 pics make me jelly! I could've copped them when I saw them on the shelves on 2-3 occasions. At the time, I thought I was content with my Black/Sail FK Lunar Chukkas. SMH.

same here. I kept putting it off. I'll get it next week. Than 3 weeks would go by. I'll for sure get them in 2 weeks.

Next thing I know, they vanished.

I wish i could even have the opportunity to buy them now on resale. Nothing ever pops up in my size on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom