OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Looks like I'm in. I'm amped

This **** is some bs Nike. Active Nike+ Run member with almost 200 miles within the last 6 months and I get nothing? Yeah yeah I know it's supposed to be random so save me the rebuttle. People who ain't ran a mile since 7th grade PE getting codes. Smdh I'm salty and this is some straight bs.

I got a code. (Already gave it away to someone earlier in the thread) and have never ordered racers before or really any running shoes at all. It was completely random. Don't believe Nike Twitter.

This **** is some bs Nike. Active Nike+ Run member with almost 200 miles within the last 6 months and I get nothing? Yeah yeah I know it's supposed to be random so save me the rebuttle. People who ain't ran a mile since 7th grade PE getting codes. Smdh I'm salty and this is some straight bs.

that sucks bro, admittedly i dont run but do alot of walking at work. im going to wear my pair alot. i hope you get them

hahaha

I sure hate the randomness sometimes. I know it favors some but it doesn't give others a fair chance to buy(I know they're still dropping Friday but still)

LOL i got offered 50 bucks for the code by one of my friend I didnt know these where so hyped 

Looks like code distribution was semi-random. You had to have purchased Racers in the past.

Hopefully for everyone's sake Nike's ability to do a pre-sale means that the stock on Friday will be plentiful. I'll be going for the elusive 5.5. If I can't grab that then I'll keep some of you guys in mind.

Funny in my case since all my racers were purchased through other sites, friends or people in this thread. My trainers all were bought through NDC.

Not gonna lie, I broke down and bought a code for $75.  I'd rather pay $225 today then risk it on Friday.  If I cop again on Friday, resell will be easy to get my $ back.

So many grown men feelings are going to be hurt Friday over some rainbow sneakers. Never thought i would see the day
check your privilege 

Not all of us are in the super cool flyknit collective club..

Some of us are just real human beings with emotions and desires

Back
Top Bottom