OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Imagine if SNKRS was available for Android users? This morning wouldve been even worse
im using a samsung s3 too. thank god im upgrading an iphone. blessssssss the ipad for letting me cop thru SNKRS
T7Gp97c.png

This. We shouldn't have to go through all this crap to give a billion dollar company our money.
I agree, but you can't make everyone happy regardless of the situation.  

Having to go through all the hoops was initially caused by the people who abused the system and bought everything up to resell.  This is Nike's poor attempt to stop that but it'll always have it's supporters and nay sayers.

On another note, did you get your pair at least?  

gonna reread the thread starting from 7am just for laughs
kanyelaugh.png
I'll read to catch up also... but I'm sure its not that funny after you read the same 2 types of posts: 1) those happy about being able to cop 2) salty they didn't

So after all our talk about production numbers and such, hopefully you got lucky.

I still stand by my belief that what they released was not all their inventory and the restricted release is ALL HYPED from Nike themselves.  

how did you get two? did you buy one and then try to buy another after the first one went thru? i was able to cop easily at 7:05am this morning.
Two different phones, two different accounts, two different cards, and two different shipping addresses

Wow, what a day. On a scale of 1-10, I put a 1 effort in trying to cop. Life calls and I just couldn't make it happen. Still have in store releases, so my eyes will be peeled. If I have to pay resell, I'm gonna at least wait until actual pics of the shoes are posted so that I can pick a pair I like.

This. We shouldn't have to go through all this crap to give a billion dollar company our money.

I agree, but you can't make everyone happy regardless of the situation.  

Having to go through all the hoops was initially caused by the people who abused the system and bought everything up to resell.  This is Nike's poor attempt to stop that but it'll always have it's supporters and nay sayers.

On another note, did you get your pair at least?  
True true...

Got my personal pair with early access code, tried this morning for a friend via the sneakers app, and failed after it "pending" for just over an hour.

Unrelated to today's drop: accidentally brushed my Oreo racers against one of the blue pallets at Costco today and it stained. Because they're knit, just oxyclean and wash in pillow case on cold/low?

Or will tide pen work?

Last edited:
edit:

Tip: When the first window pops up after pressing "BUY" with your selected size, you are required to input your Nike account password. For this step, another NT'er informed us that it is best to copy-and-paste your password, which can help to shave some time. I did this method and it worked. (Another member in here said he did this method but got an error saying that he got "INVALID PASSWORD" after he got "PENDING" for about 10 minutes. In the end, he wasn't able to score his pair. Make sure you double check that your password is copied correctly by copying-and-pasting into a note app or something.) After this was step, it went into "PENDING." After 5-10 minutes, I was notified that I must input my three-digit security code for my cc. Have that memorized. After I input the three-digit security code, I was able to check out.

Last edited:
Friends - for those who copped multi color racers on the SNKRS app, how did you do it? Exactly at 10 am ET, I carted a size 8 and it said pending for 30 minutes and then it said it was out of stock. What should have I done differently? Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Just curious

Did anyone use the wish list method for these and were you successful?
wishlist method hasn't worked for me since the Oreo 2.0. Then again, not much has dropped on NDC since then either. 
Friends - for those who copped multi color racers on the SNKRS app, how did you do it? Exactly at 10 am ET, I carted a size 8 and it send pending for 30 minutes and then it said it was out of stock. What should have I done differently? Thanks your the input.
You never carted an 8. "Pending" means they're looking for a pair for you, same thing as NDC's "you're waiting in line"

Last edited:
missed out also... they had to fix the ac at my job and i had to leave my comp at 10 smh... but i added to my phone and it said pending and booted me after 20 minutes so i tried again and 5 minutes later said sold out... my size 9 was still available but couldnt add to cart on snkrs or on the website and kept saying sold out... i will just have to wait for a restock i guess like the oreos.. i want these but refuse to pay resale

Took me two attempts, but was fortunate to grab a pair via the SNKRS app.

I wish hype was non-existent like the 1.0, because I was able to grab 2 pairs & create a pair with the weave i most liked & I hooked a friend up with the other pair.

Hoping I get an awesome 2.0, but I'm still happy i was able to get an order placed nonetheless if that does not occur.

PO

Last edited:
First time buying shoes off of SNKRS app and got blessed. Honestly I just tried copping them for sh*ts and giggles cause I had a feeling I wouldn't have a shot and turns out I got through in a minute and a half tops. There was a moment where I starting panicking after I had gotten through. It said to enter my card info and I couldn't highlight the fields where I was going to enter my info until I tried tapping everything. Luckily it worked once I clicked on the expiration info. Everything happened so fast I forgot to try to get 2 pairs. I just hope I get a sick weave pattern and not a dominant pink one.

Back
Top Bottom