OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Wore my strike greens today, really digging this color. Also got my second 2.0...

i was cleaning my black/white flyknit racers and i noticed... the dates on the tag is off. I bought them off of roadrunnersports.

Not to hate or anything but I hope the mc 2.0s do NOT restock... here's my reasons why .. 1) they lose the cool factor .. once the oreo 2.0s came out again everyone got them and I never seen so many racers in SF in my life particularly that color .. 2) the multicolor is such a prestigious colorway by restocking it takes that away by having too many pairs out.. 3) loses the WANT factor .. you see so many pairs and you will be like "oh those are cool but I already have them nothing special..

Date is off from what?

isn't start date on the left. and completion date on the right?
Probably just a typo from Nike. RRS is legit.

Not to hate or anything but I hope the mc 2.0s do NOT restock... here's my reasons why .. 1) they lose the cool factor .. once the oreo 2.0s came out again everyone got them and I never seen so many racers in SF in my life particularly that color .. 2) the multicolor is such a prestigious colorway by restocking it takes that away by having too many pairs out.. 3) loses the WANT factor .. you see so many pairs and you will be like "oh those are cool but I already have them nothing special..
sounding real hypebeasty right now, b.

For your sake, I hope Nike re-stocks them on a weekly basis until Christmas and floods the market so that everyone in your area has multiple pairs.

Get outta' here what that "prestigious" hypebeast BS.

8jXlQ0B.gif

cringeworthy

Last edited:
For your sake, I hope Nike re-stocks them on a weekly basis until Christmas and floods the market so that everyone in your area has multiple pairs.

Get outta' here what that "prestigious" hypebeast BS.
Everyone's got a little hype beast in them. Would you want yeezys if they were a GR and stores had them sitting in stock? Probably not. I'm not hating on your post....but he had a decent point

Everyone's got a little hype beast in them. Would you want yeezys if they were a GR and stores had them sitting in stock? Probably not. I'm not hating on your post....but he had a decent point
No he don't have a point that post is lame as hell man. I don't care if stores are sitting on a ton of shoes or a lot of people wear them why would that make me like a shoe less because of a loss of a "cool factor" that **** lame bruh :lol:

I agree, what gives about that "cool factor" unless you're trying to resell. You have to understand that by making less pairs causes the worst out of us. People getting robbed, bad transactions in trades/selling, and forcing people's hard earned money to pay 2-3x more than retail on a shoe that they really wanted. That's creating that crack addict addiction that we don't need as a shoe collector. I honestly feel that post was up because he got his pair, otherwise he would be like the half of us hoping there's another restock on a shoe we tried and failed to get.

I personally just move on if I don't get a pair, but It's not fair for the regular consumer who actually use the shoe for its purpose. most of us who say(you know who you are) " I got them!" post pictures, wear once or twice ,dip them in a puddle for likes, and store them back in the box for the next 5-10 years either to resell or let them sit. I say give what the people want, like how it use to be. Be able to get sleep, walk into a mall or go on line, get the shoe you want, and enjoy the day with friends and family.

Not wait in a wait line que online, pay for a bot that might get them, only to miss out, start the day off bad, and pay for some crazy price to someone who didn't want them I the first place to make a penny off your loss.

Last edited:
firstly i would never get yeezys, secondly, yeezys are ****house and only douchebags want em for the craze and wait 3 days outside for a pair of shoes that some guy who self proclaimed to be "jesus" (Yeezus) wears, thirdly ****.

i hope mc's do restock and sit forever for the sake of people who didnt eat. yes having "exclusive" shoes is something special but here in australia not many people at all have oreo 2s however i give no care in the world if it was flooded with em that is such a selfish thing to say, who cares if half the neighbourhood wears em its not Jordans...where i'd understand its "exclusiveness" srsly some people need a reality check its a shoe..

Last edited:

I'm one of the lucky ones that got a pair(sad these days you are considered "lucky" to spend $150+ on a pair of shoes made of knit material but hey we're here & that's the situation) but I say restock them. The truly classic shoes hold value for those worried about all that & are still admired by people but that shouldn't even be a topic of discussion with us. More than that we all have missed out on pairs at some point now in 2015 because of how crazy releases get, that or pay extra or something extra besides be able to buy at retail on release date with no worries. Why should we want that to continue?

You're either a fan of the shoe or a fan of the money to be made from the shoe, if it's the shoe then you should enjoy seeing the shoe out in the wild like you do when people post pics on here & you get excited. If you're a fan of the money to be made from the shoe then what the hell are you buying the shoes for, put your money where your interest really is...the business.

Shoes are NOT a business, shoes are articles of clothing you wear & that's really it, sure we like them to stand out but at the end of the day they're shoes & only part of our wardrobe that represents us that day. These shoes won't change whether you're the only one with them or 7 billion people have them, if that many people having them changes your opinion on wanting them it sounds like your buying priorities are out of order & need to be reevaluated. If you said you wish you didn't go so crazy to get them on RD because they were plentiful & could've waited that's one thing, but don't act like them being mass produced or not changes the shoe itself, you either like it or you don't. If you don't then don't buy the shoe, if you do then buy them & let others be able to get their hands on them too just like you because you have similar taste.

You're right. I wouldn't want Yeezy's if they were a GR. I also don't want them even though they're limited. It's a **** version of the Roshe with a tacky midsole.

I never posted pics so I figured I'd post comparison pics, thought I liked the MC 2 better since I live blue & wanted blue in my MC 1, looking at both in person though the MC 2 is nice but the MC 1 is that much better. Also the heel on the MC 2 is weird & messed up looking. Maybe it'll shape itself out? Idk

Back
Top Bottom