OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
has anyone ever tried steaming on their own to shrink the shoe to your feet? If so, what was your process.
I did my cheeto racers tht were .5 too big. I sprayed water on the outside of the shoe. Then I steamed them for a few minutes. Right after I laced them up and kept them on for a few minutes. Idk if was a placebo affect or not lol , but they did feel like a better fit.

I did my cheeto racers tht were .5 too big. I sprayed water on the outside of the shoe. Then I steamed them for a few minutes. Right after I laced them up and kept them on for a few minutes. Idk if was a placebo affect or not lol , but they did feel like a better fit.
guessing you used a steam iron correct?

Thanks for the input (not that I really care what someone who buys shoes just to wear in an avatar pic for a sneaker website and then resell has to say), but I never said they'd be perfect. I figured I would share my experiences of my FIRST TRY at something like this in order to help out others who might be considering it but don't want to tear into 2 pairs of shoes without knowing exactly what they're getting into. Nowhere did I say that my results were perfect or that I did everything right, but I am happy with them for a first attempt. The toes and forefoot are the hardest areas to line up in my opinion, especially due to the fact that the upper shrinks relatively unpredictably and that the two footbeds of the individual shoes are incredibly different (hence using a size 11 upper and 10.5 sole).

I never asked anyone to pay me for swaps or said that I knew exactly what I was doing because I figured it out as I went. I intend on wearing these shoes, so it doesn't matter to me as much if they don't look 100% from the start. I always knew that was a risk and never intended on making them JUST to be put as a profile pic in a pathetic attempt to be liked or respected on the interwebs.
Calm down buddy 
roll.gif

You posted the shoes, I gave you feedback.

No need to project all those emotions on my Bread 1s

I know there is its own thread for the agilities... however, since the info was posted here last week, I thought you guys might be interested.  I got my potions in the mail today.  I am not sure how much I like the pattern.  There is a lot more purple in the shoe then I anticipated... and while I have the mc2, and my favorite racer is the game royals... I feel like this purple doesn't help the shoes.   I absolutely hate the midsole, so I might attempt to swap these shoes... or just send them back to nike.  I wont keep the shoes in their current state.  As always, here are some unfiltered, unphotoshopped photos. 

Calm down buddy :rofl:

You posted the shoes, I gave you feedback.

No need to project all those emotions on my Bread 1s

Not sure I consider two negative words as true "feedback" considering nothing was constructive about your initial statement, it just seems like you wanted to be a **** about imperfections I had already stated existed. And I don't think I "projected" any emotion, but by that same logic, I'm just giving you feedback based on your avatar and signature combo.

1. People complained about not sharing swapping techniques on here

2. Someone nice enough shared step by step 

3. Gets called out by the "imperfect" police

Stay classy people

Back
Top Bottom