OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Tj
Shoes look good, and although the tags aren't identical, they are similar with mine (bought on NDC on initial release)

[/quite

Thank you

Man, this last 2 restock run of the Oreo 2.0's have been pretty bad quality.

I tripled up on them in 2 different sizes and nearly all of them had extreme issues - on one pair it was elf shaped and .5cm longer than the other side, another pair toe was completely warped up, another pairs painted swoosh was half grey and half white, etc.

I had to sort through multiple different pairs to put together a decent single pair.
Sucks to hear, my oreo 2.0's are def the same size each pair. I'm not really feeling how one of the toes seems to have almost no white going through it, while the other does but I've looked at others online and it seems normal.

Little upset, I bought sz 11 trainers and tried them on with normal socks.. fit perfect but super no show socks they are a little big..

Anyone know where I can find some lagoons under retail?

They are on sale for $120 on RRS, they had an extra 20% off of that as well yesterday, but I think that coupon expired. If you wait a day or two there will prob be another 20% discount coupon issued.

Back
Top Bottom