OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
new pickup for a great price.

right when I'm about to checkout someone scoops the 9.5, as long as it was from a NTer I'm cool with it 
laugh.gif

any idea where i can cop oreo 2.0 size 10 online? my order got canceled by footlocker damnit
Still one size 10 Oreo available on Running Warehouse. Coupon code "runblog10" for 10% off to take it down to $135. Free two-day shipping.

Last edited:
I know that this thread may have moved on, but I have an idea regarding the recent slew of sole swaps and shrinkage. Have you guys tried leaving non-spring-loaded plastic shoe trees in the shoe while boiling / heating them up? They hold the shape of the toe box and generally hold the shape of the shoe during the heating process.

Pics of shoe and shoe tree:

Inside the shoe:

This is after washing this shoe, you can see that the shoe trees hold the shape of the toe box quite well. For those that are brazen enough to attempt swapping soles, and/or for those that would like to avoid certain washing machine mishaps (they stay in the shoe during the washing process) or the Ikea shoe tree phenomena, these might help.

Guys which version of the multicolor flyknit air max looks the best ? I think there are multiple color ways if I'm not mistaken. And do they run true to size like air max 90s ?

Still looking for a pair of MC 2's for a decent price :frown:

It's sad when flightclub prices are close to or cheaper than most of the pairs on eBay,etc.

Haven't seen the 2.0 in person. Can't tell in pics cus a lot use filters. Are the 2.0 more greenish blue compared to the 1.0? Havnt pulled these out the box in quite some time

P.s. Got these at the outlet, thus the reason for the replacement box .

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't seen the 2.0 in person. Can't tell in pics cus a lot use filters. Are the 2.0 more greenish blue compared to the 1.0? Havnt pulled these out the box in quite some time
They're way cooler, in temperature terms. The 2.0s are very blueish green, mainly green. They still pop in the shade but not as much as the 1.0s, which are a lot warmer.

Back
Top Bottom