OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is that any discover card or do I need to apply for a special type?
Its for Discover card holders, I have Discover IT and you just have to click through their link discover deals link online. 

So if you dont have a Discover card, yes you will have to apply and get approved. 

Its for Discover card holders, I have Discover IT and you just have to click through their link discover deals link online. 

So if you dont have a Discover card, yes you will have to apply and get approved. 
if you go to the store and use Apple Pay for Discover there is also a 10% cashback. 

If you are about to sign up for a Discover card, have someone you know refer you, they can get $50 and you can get $50. Referals are available for pretty much every credit card out there, hook people up and get yourself some.

You will receive a $50 Cashback Bonus referral reward if your friend applies for the specific offer you send via the link provided and is approved by December 31, 2015. Maximum 10 referral rewards ($500) per calendar year. You are not eligible to refer a friend if you have a Discover[emoji]174[/emoji] Business card, Discover[emoji]174[/emoji] Business Miles card, Essential by Discover[emoji]174[/emoji] card, Escape by Discover[emoji]174[/emoji] card, Miles by Discover[emoji]174[/emoji] card, or Discover it[emoji]174[/emoji] Miles card. Your account must be in good standing to receive your referral reward. Each eligible friend will receive a $50 Cashback Bonus after making a purchase within three months of opening a new Discover account. Existing Discover cardmembers and those who have opted out of receiving marketing communications from Discover are not eligible referrals. You will not be notified whether a specific referral was approved or declined. Please allow up to 5 weeks for Cashback Bonus to post to your account after each referral is approved. The Cashback Bonus you receive may be taxable to you. Please contact your tax advisor. Offer may not be combined with any other introductory offer.
When I signed up for Discover, they had a "spend 750 in first 3 months & get 150 back" promotion, don't know if that is still valid, but it seems like something that Discover always has.

Chase Freedom "spend 500 & get 300 back" was GOAT promotion though.

Last edited:

If you are about to sign up for a Discover card, have someone you know refer you, they can get $50 and you can get $50. Referals are available for pretty much every credit card out there, hook people up and get yourself some.

When I signed up for Discover, they had a "spend 750 in first 3 months & get 150 back" promotion, don't know if that is still valid, but it seems like something that Discover always has.

Chase Freedom "spend 500 & get 300 back" was GOAT promotion though.
which card was that?  I am only seeing a few on their website.

which card was that?  I am only seeing a few on their website.
Referals work for any Discover card.

The "spend 750 & get 150 back" promotion was for the Discover IT card. Don't know if that promotion is still up though, but they were doing it for a very long time.

Last edited:
^ I think deb said those were coming out next year (the of with white tongues)... I wonder if they got a few early.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Lol that is so random.. Was wondering when we would get something exciting.:D Why just two small sizes hm..

Back
Top Bottom