OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So hold up, I ordered my MCs at 245pm, 30 minutes give or take before it showed up on Twitter, and my order was canceled.

I'm pissed.

What's NTs preference on red racers? University red or Laser Crimson

NT seems to be more partial to the University Reds. Personally, I like the Crimsons more. The Black lateral panel looks so good on them!

Last edited:
by that time they had already been on the site a while

I was one of the first to respond after the initial post here, people who posted after me have already received their orders. My order was well before 245 that's just when I received my confirmation email.

Chat offered me a free shipping code for canceling my order.

Garbage.

Last edited:

What's NTs preference on red racers? University red or Laser Crimson?
Uni Red all day 
nthat.gif

My MC 2 order shipped this morning at 6:13am
happy.gif
 I couldn't find them on the app, I had to buy them from the NDC.

Got my girlfriends MC size 5 shipped around 3am PCT! Woohoo. I was one of the (few?) who copped through the mobile site. Saw a link on Twitter right when they posted that directed me straight to the product page. Hope everyone who copped gets their shipping confirmation sooner or later.

Here's my pair from the first drop
IG: JPMicael

Damn, happy for those that got em

I'm just disappointed that SNKRS is still MIA on android, saw that drop post within the minute as well.. couldn't do anything about it 
laugh.gif

Take this with a grain of salt, returned my 9.5 BWV yesterday to Footlocker and the Rep said that these were not suppose to drop until the new year.  They took all their pairs off the floor and said that they had gotten the call over the weekend to NOT sell any pairs until a later date.  

Now people are going to say MC 2.0's won't restock again.
Never were. Nike decided to pull them and create artificial hype.

Cancelling orders to create artificial hype as well?

Maybe. They had a FSR and then it vanished. Same with 72-10s. I know, I sat there and watched their inventory over several days. I'm sure they expected them to go a lot faster than they have based off the Orcas. I probably watch more closely than most since my friend buys stuff from Swoosh for me, but she takes her sweet time because has better things to do like raise kids.

Is that true for all their stuff? Or course not. Is Nike the only company that does that? No. Even boutiques like UBIQ, Bait, and Ronnie Fieg do it.

Last edited:
Seriously?? I ordered my wife a pair its schedule to deliver today for xmas...bwv's...

Back
Top Bottom