OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Walked into a house of hoops and out of nowhere they had 1.0 Oreos sitting on the shelf

very quickly seems like online was low. doubt they are the only place to have the oreo 1.0s
How quick for sz 9.5 and 10? 3 hours? Wish Nike would announce it so I can decide whether to sleep in or not on xmas

Last edited:

How quick for sz 9.5 and 10? 3 hours? Wish Nike would announce it so I can decide whether to sleep in or not on xmas
9.5 and 10 where gone in about 15 minutes. the size run lasted longer than i thought it would. But i never saw a 11.5 idk if they ever had it. I got a 12 without any problems.

I heard they were available on NDC too but I couldn't find them
It was only on SNKRS and Nike mobile 

NDC didn't have them on the website for us normal bums. However, there way a way to tweak the website page address or follow a link that brought it directly to the mc page online. Most people here bought through snkrs app. By the time the webpage tweak was spread throughout the Internet, I think most sizes were oos.

Congrats to those who copped.  Hope oreo 1s are widely available soon. 
smile.gif

Another yeezy drop next week. Might be when the Oreo 1's show up on ndc maybe a few days earlier like the bw volts did.

Back
Top Bottom