OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ordered Saturday and haven't received a shipping email yet from rrs , first time I order from them, it's normal ? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

my top 3 Volt pick up this year..

Last edited:
Ordered Saturday and haven't received a shipping email yet from rrs , first time I order from them, it's normal ? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I also ordered Saturday and still haven't received an email. I've also called back many times to ask for a confirmation email or something. Today a rep said that it has been shipped today and would send me an email with tracking and still no emails

The order doesn't even show up in my order history. Anyone else having this problem? I think I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

The order doesn't even show up in my order history. Anyone else having this problem? I think I'm gonna call them tomorrow.

I'm pretty sure that's because you ordered through the phone. Also did you make the account after you ordered? That could be why as well.

Last edited:
I also ordered Saturday and still haven't received an email. I've also called back many times to ask for a confirmation email or something. Today a rep said that it has been shipped today and would send me an email with tracking and still no emails
Same boat as all of you.  Phone order sat, yet no emails or anything in my account.  I am a VIP and have ordered in the past also.  Keep us updated if you guys get any word or notification.  would appreciate it.  

Talked to them on the phone and rrs reps said the warehouse was closed today for an inventory check or something like that and that they'd open tomorrow and start shipping out orders.

Both 1.0s. Weave is a lot lighter in person just a quick iPhone pic when I opened them up.

Running warehouse Oreo 1s delivered.

I'm loving the weave on your left shoe! :smokin

Same boat as all of you.  Phone order sat, yet no emails or anything in my account.  I am a VIP and have ordered in the past also.  Keep us updated if you guys get any word or notification.  would appreciate it.  

I called in and ordered on Sunday. I received an order confirmation email shortly afterwards... Did you guys receive that too? The rep who processed my order seemed top notch! She mentioned that it would take 5-7 days for them to be delivered. With all this, I'm still not convinced my order went through knowing RRS though... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm loving the weave on your left shoe!
smokin.gif

I called in and ordered on Sunday. I received an order confirmation email shortly afterwards... Did you guys receive that too? The rep who processed my order seemed top notch! She mentioned that it would take 5-7 days for them to be delivered. With all this, I'm still not convinced my order went through knowing RRS though...
eyes.gif
I got a email confirmation.  but thats it.  rep said the same to me, she was extremely nice.  but yeah no shipping updates and nothing on my account has updated as well.  I also called for a price adjustment and nothing has showed on my CC for that.  I think we just need to be patient at this point.  If someone finds out more they can post an update would be helpful, instead of 50 ppl calling customer service with the same question.  You can bet ill post an update if I hear anything. 

I got a email confirmation.  but thats it.  rep said the same to me, she was extremely nice.  but yeah no shipping updates and nothing on my account has updated as well.  I also called for a price adjustment and nothing has showed on my CC for that.  I think we just need to be patient at this point.  If someone finds out more they can post an update would be helpful, instead of 50 ppl calling customer service with the same question.  You can bet ill post an update if I hear anything. 
I got an email confirmation on Thursday, called in earlier in the morning today as to why I didn't get any shipping info yet, but the rep told me that the warehouse was doing a inventory/stock update today so they weren't goona ship anything out until tomorrow.

Phone orders do not show up on online, on your order history. If you had ordered online, then they show up in your account order history online.

Quick question, if i just realized that there is excessive purple glue on the toe of my bwv racers I ordered but wore it like twice already, can i still get a full return on nike without a reciept?

Last edited:
Quick question, if i just realized that there is excessive purple glue on the toe of my bwv racers I ordered but wore it like twice already, can i still get a full return on nike without a reciept?

If it is within 30 days, you can return it to Nike for any reason, whether it is worn or not. If it's after 30 days, then it is returnable only if it is unworn.

Back
Top Bottom