OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy with my weaves. Thxs NT !!!

Neo Turqs slated for Feb. Expect sizes to start popping up in the next few weeks.

*insert birdman handrub gif*

Forgive if this has been posted already.
Is this confirmed?
Should've bought 2 pairs to make the best pair possible.. Smh.. I don't like that left foot weave. Oh well...
Damn sorry but that left toe weave is terrible.  I'd almost just return them.  Is this from RRS batch?

Got my Flyknit Trainer Whites today with some plastic shoe tree dildos. Everything is clean except for some slight brown/yellowing/dirt on the tip of the toe box portion of the shoe. Does anyone know how to clean that exact portion without damaging the surrounding midsole paint?

Hey guys, It's getting to be the time that I need to throw my black-and-white racers in the wash, my only concern has been the white fly knit and I was wondering if I should take any additional precautions versus color flyknit to prevent any staining

Should've bought 2 pairs to make the best pair possible.. Smh.. I don't like that left foot weave. Oh well...

Whoa how is this not a defect? Sorry bro. I can't believe they would sell you this in good conscience.

Hopefully you can cop a better pair when it releases on NDC/Footlocker on the 8th

Like all the mixed knitted cws, the weave is spontaneous. You really don't know what type of weave you''ll receive when you order online. If you want a "nice" weave, you should buy multiples and pick the best left and right shoes from the ones you have. Once you're satisfied, just return the others...

Like all the mixed knitted cws, the weave is spontaneous. You really don't know what type of weave you''ll receive when you order online. If you want a "nice" weave, you should buy multiples and pick the best left and right shoes from the ones you have. Once you're satisfied, just return the others...
that way, when they have a "restock" down the line, someone gets ****ed [emoji]128077[/emoji]  

starting to collect racers again... got 2 of the older colourways for 250usd to start the year right, cant complain  
tired.gif
  a good wash and a little angelus paint on the midsoles will do it

blue glow trainers are so nice...
pure sex
they look real good in photos, but mine is too big for me so i dont wear em anymore, and none of my friends want it for retail 
mean.gif
 under-appreciated

Back
Top Bottom