OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Pears from RRS arrived. Got a great mix of weaves!

Last edited:
thinking if i should get a pair of the mc1 now or see if they'll really re-release..
i think they will on a big holiday. like christmas or just before summer. if they flood the market with MC its officially them killing off the racer hype.the MC colorway is their golden child. who knows? theyve got a ton more CW they could retro before then. 

YOU GUYS SHOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THE OREO 1.0 THEYLL BE EVERYWHERE. theyre already flooding ebay for like 160-180. decent price if u cant wait.

Pears from RRS arrived. Got a great mix of weaves!

Those boxes look pretty fresh... So I am assuming that answers the question of how they ship three boxes.....

1 racer = plastic bag
2 racers = plastic bag
3 racers = cardboard box
4 racers = cardboard box

Does anyone have any size and retailer recommendations for swapping out my ribbon laces on the Oreo 1.0?  Thanks.  

If I can get a pair with military discount tomorrow of the OG Oreos, will send the 2.0 back to Nike. So happy to get Flyknit Lunar 3s for $105 from RRS. Do you guys think Racers would be good for someone that works on their feet all day? I'm a nurse and was thinking of getting a pair for work. Currently wear Lunar 2s.

If I can get a pair with military discount tomorrow of the OG Oreos, will send the 2.0 back to Nike. So happy to get Flyknit Lunar 3s for $105 from RRS. Do you guys think Racers would be good for someone that works on their feet all day? I'm a nurse and was thinking of getting a pair for work. Currently wear Lunar 2s.
You'd probably be better off with something that has a wider base/thick cushion if you're on standing up all day. Racers are comfy but I feel like for your type of use you should stick to something in the lunars/airmax section. (my eldest bro is a 6'6ft nurse and he wears NB shoes)

A little late regarding the box price discussion, but I bought a pair of shoes from NDC before and the box price was listed in New Zealand dollars :lol:.

Also, if the box price is different from what NDC charged you, they might refund you the difference. I've had my price adjusted through NDC chat a few times. Just give them the order number and show a pic of the box tag.

Last edited:
I'd recommend going with lunars instead for your situation... just more comfortable than racers for the long duration you will be standing.  

I find that Zoom (Racers/Trainers) is much better than Lunar for standing for long periods of time. Lunar kind of "flattens" throughout the day since it's being compressed by your body weight. Whereas the Zoom air bag always bounces back to shape.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Racers will be better for you than L2/L3s though. If you have a wide feet Racers could give you some problems since the sole on them is very narrow.

Last edited:
I find that Zoom (Racers/Trainers) is much better than Lunar for standing for long periods of time. Lunar kind of "flattens" throughout the day since it's being compressed by your body weight. Whereas the Zoom air bag always bounces back to shape.

That doesn't necessarily mean that Racers will be better for you than L2/L3s though. If you have a wide feet Racers could give you some problems since the sole on them is very narrow.
rep this man

Back
Top Bottom