OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sweet just got my order to go through at footlocker.ca. They literally ran out in sizes 10.5/10/8/11 within 3 minutes. I didn't realize they would run out that quick.

You can get 4%in cash back on orders from NDC & FNL through eBates, 5% on orders from FTL,Eastbay, Champs. Link in sig.

5% on everything with Discover deals if you have a Discover card.

Last edited:
Finally got through. I ordered through my phone. I was using the stock browser and was waiting in line. Decided to try the chrome browser and no wait. Already received my order confirmation too.

I didn't even click "Buy" on the SKRS app until 10:12 ... took me 3 minutes to get through on a size 11. Seems like they produced a lot of these.

I hit purchase on SNKRS app, but brought me back to PENDING page. But I see the charge on my card. Am I good?

Finally went through on NDC

Late to the flyknit game but excited to have my 2nd pair now 

Can anyone recommend some replacement insoles. I Like the look of flyknit racer but I feel like they aren't the most comfortable shoes Compared to lunar glide or trainers.

Friend grabbed me a pair earlier this week and I picked them up yesterday.  Seems like there's a ton of stock... similar to Oreo V2

Back
Top Bottom