OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those team oranges are still the GOAT. Even beat down they look awesome, I know that @ILLustRAYt has about a million miles on his and they still look great lol

Chill brahs at work haha..

Yes they're different sizes, 1 for my bro.

Perfect toe on my size 10 
smokin.gif

so about the pending status on ship date that FedEx had on my order, they actually came in today instead of tmrw's expected date. love these a lot more in person :wow: im thinking about painting the heel area white though. regardless, it looks dope!!!

You guys think NDC might mark down those racers in the near future if they're still sitting ?

I don't thing they've had any on disco since the pink flash / orange colorway. The hot Cheetos just vanished and are showing up in outlets. The goons have been on there since July I think..... Which is 6 months ago. I hope they do go on sale, but I don't think Nike is going to do it.

Last edited:
I don't thing they've had any on disco since the pink flash / orange colorway. The hot Cheetos just vanished and are showing up in outlets. The goons have been on there since July I think..... Which is 6 months ago. I hope they do go on sale, but I don't think Nike is going to do it.
Appreciate the feedback .

I think that I'm finally satisfied with the weave on these Acais. (K)NITpicking can be hassle with these sporatic/multiwoven colorways. However, once you find your preferred weave, it makes it all worth it... :smokin I also think the search makes Flyknits fun and unique with this type of colorway.

I just noticed that the perforations are a bit larger on the left shoe... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Blue lagoons are at outlets as well right now for $120 but i am pretty sure they will never be lower than RRS.

Love the Neo turqs, my second pair of racers copped today in Sydney and haven't stopped looking at em since [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

I love my neos but just don't wear them enough. I've only worn them 3-4 times.

I think that I'm finally satisfied with the weave on these Acais. (K)NITpicking can be hassle with these sporatic/multiwoven colorways. However, once you find your preferred weave, it makes it all worth it...
smokin.gif
I also think the search makes Flyknits fun and unique with this type of colorway.

I just noticed that the perforations are a bit larger on the left shoe... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I see what you did there. Nice wordplay

Back
Top Bottom