OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
By the way, they still have a few pairs of oreo 1.0 on hand. think its like size 9 and 12 or something. Dint fit me coz i was looking for 10/ 10.5 

I'm willing to bet the pair on Eastbay is the blk/wht/volt. Last 3 digits of SKU matches the color code for them on NDC

I'm willing to bet the pair on Eastbay is the blk/wht/volt. Last 3 digits of SKU matches the color code for them on NDC
for the third or fourth time in the last two pages,

BLACK/WHITE/VOLT, BLACK/WHITE/WHITE RACERS BOTH HAVE THE SAME STYLE CODE

It never changed from the original release to the bwv release... hence, everybody is posting the same pictures as the original release.

I got a contact there and neoturq are def coming out but they dont have a sku for it yet. Did you guys that preordered get a confirmation?

somebody got to spencer... he was hooking me up, charged the card, and gave me a total... then he said... wait, is this on the website? He asked me which one it is that is on the website to "confirm" and then told me he couldn't sell them if they aren't on the website 
roll.gif

Last edited:
LOL at these spencer comments.   i wonder who the runs the RRS live chat team.  everyone always seems to have different info. 

Just tried calling in to order them and they said they can't sell them yet because they can't guarantee availability. This isn't new news when it comes to RRS but just surprising given they've been pretty consistent more recently. Anybody have the link to the live chat? Haven't seen it every time I visit the site.

Shut down by Ryan as well. Maybe good for me, count me in the minority of not being that  big of a fan of the Neo Turq's

They'll take orders sooner or later. Just gotta be patient

Someone PM me if they start taking orders :lol:

Agreed, just need to be patient. RRS has been blown up time and again which is why they put Racers on phone order only for awhile. Let's not blow up the spot again!

They're also looking like the same quantities as the recent racers. Stock should be plentiful IMO

I just did the live video chat thingy on RRS with Ryan.  He said they wont be able to preorder them, but to check back on Monday, as there will be a really good chance that they would be able to order them on monday. 

Back
Top Bottom